Desert Tour From Marrakech 2 Days Including Half-board And Camel Trek - Marrakesh
OverviewThe desert is near and the landscape takes on a mineral splendor whose brightness reflects on the buildings. The new town of Zagora dates from the French protectorate of which it was one of the administrative centers. However, the oasis had been inhabited for much longer, since it was from there that the expedition of the Saadians to Timbuktu was started in 1591. A sign in the center of the city indicates Tombouctou 52 days while he took 52 days to the Saadian army to get there. Zagora is dominated by Jebel Zagora and has a vast palm grove the big one in Morocco. It is the starting point for many hikes in the region. Zagora most highlights are: Visit of more than 5 old Kasbahs Visit the biggest palm groove in Morocco over 150KM Overnight in desert camp Camel trek so assist for a sunset over the palm grove
Know More about this tour1ST DAY: MARRAKECH AIT BEN HADDOU ZAGORA
In the morning, an enjoyable drive across the High Atlas Mountains, through TIZI NTICHKAs pass over 2260 meters, Beautiful villages suspended on the flanks of the mountains well call a halt to visit the Kasbah of AIT BEN HADDOU, registered to the world heritage of the UNESCO, hundreds of movies are shot in this local design: the MOMMY, GLADIATOR, 7 DAYS IN TIBET, BABEL, ALEXANDRE
After lunch, we continue to the south through the lunar landscapes and the pre-Sahara routes until we get to ZAGORA. The next five kilometres will let you see the first sand dunes and give you a taste of Sahara desertSunset and sunrise views from these dunes are unforgettable you will experience a true camel trek in the desert, enjoying the grand solitude, immensity, and silence of the Sahara. Have Dinner and sleep at tents overnight in ZAGORA.
Distance: 350 km.2ND DAY: ZAGORA DARAA VALLEY OUARZAZATE MARRAKECH
After the breakfast, departure to Marrakech, on the way, visit the city of OUARZAZATE where you can visit the TAOURIRT KASBAH and cinemas studios, then we drive back to Marrakech by the TIZI NTICHKA road.
Inclusions for Desert Tour From Marrakech 2 Days Including Half-board And Camel Trek
- 2 nights accommodation
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Morning tea
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Ideal for families with children
- Walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Desert Tour From Marrakech 2 Days Including Half-board And Camel Trek
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (lunche and soft drinks)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech
- Ourika Valley
- Full-Day Trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls