Desert Tour : Private 2 Days Guided Tour From Marrakech To Zagora - Marrakesh
OverviewAfter breakfast you will be picked up from yourhotelwe will drive to Ouarzazate through the High Atlas by the Tizi-n-Tichka (2260 m). On the way, we will across many Berber villages and the impressive landscapes as well as the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, the most important Kasbah in southern Morocco which is classified a UNESCO World Heritage. We will visit it and have lunch there. In the afternoon we cross the pass of Tizi-n-tanfift (Anti-Atlas) to reach Agdez then continue Along the Draa Valley to Zagora. This is where we leave the vehicle to take the camels. After an hour of acamel riding, we will be arriving tothe bivouac in the desert, where you will have your dinner and the overnight. The next day early we will profit the sunrise and we will join the vehicle by camel ride. Return to Ouarzazate by the Draa Valley enjoying thepanoramic views, andthevisitof the Tamnougate Kasbah and movie studios.
Know More about this tour
The desert is not so close to Marrakech , more than a hundred and fifty miles , and of course the Atlas Mountain range sits in the way so the route to the sahara to Zagora is seven hours drive , that makes a one-night excursion to the desert a packed itinerary.
Leave Marrakech at 7h30 am drive down via Ait Ben Haddou stopping at its famous Kasbahs then Ourzazate and on to Zagora . There are many options for lunch en route ( not included ) arrive at your desert encampment before sunset , enjoy a meal with your hosts in the local Beber tent Taureg style . This evening meal is included in the excursion price , and if you have any special dietary requirement please tell your driver in the morning so he can call ahead to the camp . Experience the majestic calmness of the desert and its unique night sky , if you wish you can get up early for the sunrise .
After breakfast you will leave for the return journey to Marrakech
You will stay in a Traditional tuareg tented encampment, thus please note that this is not a Luxury accommodation to the standard you will find in Marrakech . It is and authentic desert experience with warm and welcoming hosts in clean and comfortable accommodation . the tents are not en suite , all tents share the camp facilities including toilets
What included:private vehicle , bilingual
driver guide accommodation ,dinner and
breakfast and camel riding
Inclusions for Desert Tour : Private 2 Days Guided Tour From Marrakech To Zagora
- Private tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Overnight accommodation
- Overnight accommodation
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Desert Tour : Private 2 Days Guided Tour From Marrakech To Zagora
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking