Desert Tour: Private 3 Days Guided Tour From Marrakech To M'hamid And Erg Chgaga - Marrakesh
OverviewThis 3 days desert tour from Marrakech toM'hamid and Erg chigaga has been our best seller for years . Its the one of the best desert trip from Marrakech that will allow you discover the real Morocco Sahara with its sand , dunes , oases , Kasbahs and rocky desert at ease , enjoy a camel trekking activity in sand and an overnight sleep in your desert camp in the Middle of nowhere .We will leave Marrakech to Ouarzazate by tizi-n-Tichka pass (2260m altitude). We visit the Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, after lunch at Ouarzazate, we will continue bycrossing the Atlas Mountains to Agdz the beginning of the Draa Valley and its 3 millions palm trees andcarry on throughout the Draa Valley to Zagora where we will have the first night . On the following day we will continue our tour by vising a pottery cooperative in Tamegroute andit's unforgettable coranic bibliotheque.before carry on to MHamid from which you will be taken to your Bivouac by camels.
Know More about this tour
This 3 days desert tour from Marrakech toM'hamid and Erg chigaga has been our best seller for years . Its the one of the best desert trip from Marrakech that will allow you discover the real Morocco Sahara with its sand , dunes , oases , Kasbahs and rocky desert at ease , enjoy a camel trekking activity in sand and an overnight sleep in your desert camp in the Middle of nowhere.
Day trip : Desert experience 3 days/ 2ovrnights / Zagora and Mhamid
Day 1: Departure from marrakech at 8.00am. Crossing from Atlas Mountains . On the top of the pass, you leave the main road to reach the old Pacha Glaoui kasbah: Telouet. From Telouet you use a very small road in the mountain which offer you a beautiful landscape between the small Berber village and a luxuriant and opulent green valley. Arrival at Ait ben Haddou, the famous kasbah classified by UNESCO and has been the site of countless movie sets (lunch here, not included ). Ouarzazate and crossing from the Atlas Mountains to Agdz the begining of the Draa Valley and its 3 millions palm trees.
Day 2 : You drive along the Draa valley . Contrast between the luxuriant green valley and its marvelous garden around the palm trees. Arrival to Zagora. After Zagora an amazing village well known for is green pottery and an unforgettable coranic bibliotheque. Arrival for the lunch at MHamid the last village of the Draa valley where the road stop to give up the place at the sand dunes. MHamid is a mecca for the Sahara culture where Nomades, Berbers and Saharaoui get along with the Desert. At the end of the road you use a unforgetable sandy track between the dunes and wide plains to arrival at the chgaga dunes. Overnight in the camp around the fire place and with the blue mens desert.
Day 3 : You leave the camp after a beautiful walk in the dunes for the sunrise. You drive along the dunes and crossing of the dried Iriqui lake which is a mecca for the rallye "Dakar. You reach the road at Foum Zguid. Taznakht is the capital for the southern carpets. Crossing the Atlas Mountains to arrive at Marrakech at the end of the afternoon
Inclusions for Desert Tour: Private 3 Days Guided Tour From Marrakech To M'hamid And Erg Chgaga
- Private tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 2 nights accommodation
- Camel riding
Exclusions for Desert Tour: Private 3 Days Guided Tour From Marrakech To M'hamid And Erg Chgaga
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking