Destination Wedding: Valley Of Fire Ceremony - Las VegasWrite a Review
OverviewMake your special day one to be remembered by saying your vows amongst the fiery sandstone of the Valley of Fire. The Valley of Fire is the perfect place to celebrate your special day. Discover the beauty of the Southwest that this destination ceremony provides. The Valley of Fire is a short drive away from the Strip and it is a very popular and beautiful place to say " I DO" and celebrate your Las Vegas Ceremony.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Imagine spending a day with your loved one surrounded by the Red Rock sandstone of the Valley of Fire. Along with your minister and professional photographer, a special day is sure to be made.
Your day will start with a luxurious limousine (or Escalade if option selected) picking you and your fiance up from your hotel on the Las Vegas Strip. Enjoy a scenic drive to the Valley of Fire admiring the views along the way. At the location the bride is presented with a fresh rose bouquet and a boutonniere for the groom.
As you commence your commitment to each other, this special moment will be documented and video archived for your family and friends to experience with you. You then celebrate your ceremony with a champagne toast and cake.
There are three different packages to choose from to suit your budget and needs.
Please note: the listed price does not include a minister fee of ($60) and limo fee of ($50).
Inclusions for Destination Wedding: Valley Of Fire Ceremony
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Souvenir certificate holder
- HD DVD of ceremony
- Champagne toast for the couple
- Video archive of ceremony (for 30 days)
- Courtesy limo service up to 4 hours (up to 6 people)
- Simply Valley of Fire Package - 75 digital images, 12-rose bouquet and boutonnière, 8" cake cutting ceremony
- Inspiring Valley of Fire Package - 150 digital images, 18-rose bouquet and boutonnière, 2 keepsake flutes, 12" cake cutting ceremony
- Timeless Valley of Fire Wedding - 250 digital images, 24-rose bouquet and boutonnière, 2 keepsake flutes, 2-tier wedding cake, choice of Escalade or limo
Exclusions for Destination Wedding: Valley Of Fire Ceremony
- Marriage License
- Minister and limo fee
- Photographer gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual Minister
Minimum age is 21 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Grand Canyon And Hoover Dam Day Trip From Las Vegas With Optional Skywalk
- Vegas Strip And Hoover Dam Twilight Helicopter Tour
- Hoover Dam Hummer Tour
- Pawn Stars Tour Of Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Tandem Skydiving
- All-Access Vegas Nightclub Pass Including Pool Parties
- Las Vegas Lights Night Tour
- Bryce Canyon And Zion National Parks Small-Group Tour From Las Vegas
- Jack Of Lights Strip Tour
- King Of Canyons