Meet at the appointed time (dependent on season) in front of the statue of Niccolo Tommaseo in Campo Santo Stefano square to receive your instructions. The mystery begins immediately! Finding the crime scene is up to you. Follow the map and get to the crime scene ready to investigate. On average, it's a 10-minute walk, so try not to get lost! (Up to 30 minutes is included in the activity for travel to the site).
In a luxurious apartment facing the Grand Canal and furnished with the finest standards of original antique furniture, the crime scene will transport you back to 19th century Venice for a night to remember. An intriguing and pressing play, the case will test your ability to look for clues, will challenge your psychological analysis, and will hone your intuition. The objective: work together to discover the motive, how the crime was carried out, and reveal the killer.
If you love detective stories, brain puzzles, challenging teasers, or investigative experiences, don't miss this unique night in Venice. Not recommended for children and people sensitive to the games subject matter.
- You will 2-hours at the site to solve the mystery
- Participants can touch and examine everything in the property provided it is done without forcing or damaging the objects
- The "bodies" can be frisked but not moved
- The game is documented with video surveillance on the premises
- The use of mobile phones and electronic equipment is not allowed
- Photography is not allowed
- Sharing details and particulars of the story is not allowed in order to protect intellectual property. All participants will be asked to sign a nondisclosure agreement