Detective For A Night: Small-Group Venice Murder Mystery GameWrite a Review
OverviewThe scene is set. InÂ St. Markâs district in a historical property facing the Grand Canal, a crime has been committed. Take on the persona of one of ten unique characters, step back in time to 19th century Venice, and work together as detectives in your small-group (maximum of ten people) to uncover the plot that led to the fateful crime. Meet in central Venice and follow the map to locate the crime scene. You'll have two hours at the scene to solve the clues and get to the bottom of the mystery.
- Small-group tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Special Offer
Know More about this tourMeet at the appointed time (dependent on season) in front of the statue of Niccolo Tommaseo in Campo Santo Stefano square to receive your instructions. The mystery begins immediately! Finding the crime scene is up to you. Follow the map and get to the crime scene ready to investigate. On average, it's a 10-minute walk, so try not to get lost! (Up to 30 minutes is included in the activity for travel to the site).
In a luxurious apartment facing the Grand Canal and furnished with the finest standards of original antique furniture, the crime scene will transport you back to 19th century Venice for a night to remember. An intriguing and pressing play, the case will test your ability to look for clues, will challenge your psychological analysis, and will hone your intuition. The objective: work together to discover the motive, how the crime was carried out, and reveal the killer.
If you love detective stories, brain puzzles, challenging teasers, or investigative experiences, don't miss this unique night in Venice. Not recommended for children and people sensitive to the game’s subject matter.
- You will 2-hours at the site to solve the mystery
- Participants can touch and examine everything in the property provided it is done without forcing or damaging the objects
- The "bodies" can be frisked but not moved
- The game is documented with video surveillance on the premises
- The use of mobile phones and electronic equipment is not allowed
- Photography is not allowed
- Sharing details and particulars of the story is not allowed in order to protect intellectual property. All participants will be asked to sign a nondisclosure agreement
Inclusions for Detective For A Night: Small-Group Venice Murder Mystery Game
- Team murder mystery game
- All materials and game props
Exclusions for Detective For A Night: Small-Group Venice Murder Mystery Game
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Please provide hotel info in case we need to reach you.)
- Transportation to activity site
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum 2 persons required
Not recommended for child aged 13 and under
Not wheelchair accessible
The use of mobile phones and electronic equipment is not allowed
Photography is not allowed
Sharing details of the mystery is prohibited. All participants will be asked to sign a nondisclosure agreement
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.