Devdan Show At Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
OverviewSit back and relax while you enjoy a traditional Devdan show at the Nusa Dua theatre. This Indonesian cultural show is a 90 minute performance of acrobatic dances which will blow your mind. This Devdan story will show the journey of two young children witnessing the magic and unique culture of the Indonesian archipelago.
- Instant Confirmation
- Ideal choice for families
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourYour driver picks you up at your Bali accommodation in the early evening to take you to the Nusa Dua Theatre for your performance of the Devdan Show.
Depicting the treasures of the Indonesian archipelago, the show gets its name from the Sanskrit 'deva' and 'dhana,' which mean 'God's grace.' In terms of the show, this means that Indonesia's treasures are God's gifts to the Indonesian people.
The Devdan story begins as two children, who are part of a tourist group in Bali, feel bored with their tour itinerary and set themselves apart from the group to climb toward a cliff that has grabbed their attention. They find a treasure chest containing various items that take themand the audienceon a journey to discover the majesty and culture of Indonesia.
After the show, you'll be returned to your accommodation.
Note: The transfer shuttle includes the areas of Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Dreamland, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, and Sanur. If you are staying in another area of Bali, please make your own way to the theater and be at the venue at least 30 minutes before show time.
Inclusions for Devdan Show At Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Admission to 90-minute Indonesian cultural show
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select areas only)
Exclusions for Devdan Show At Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Food and drinks
- Transportation outside of the provided pickup areas
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Minimum age is years as younger children may cause a disturbance during the show
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
The use of all cameras and cell phones is prohibited in the theater
No food or drinks of any kind are allowed in the theater
Shows start on time - please arrive on time to avoid any
Dress code is smart casual
Vehicles are collapsible-wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
The theater is not responsible for any injuries due to negligence of the guests
The theater is not responsible for any damage or lost property due to negligence of the guests
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
The transfer shuttle includes the areas of Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Dreamland, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, and Sanur. If you are staying in another area of Bali, please make your own way to the theater and be at the venue at least 30 minutes before show time.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.