Devdan Treasure Of The Archipelago Show With Transfer From Bali
OverviewInspired by the diverse cultures of Indonesia, Devdan Treasure of the Archipelago is an eye-catching spectacle performed with contemporary dance and aerial acrobatics. Choose from VIP or A-category seating at Balis Nusa Dua Theatre for a 90-minute show that will take you on an astounding journey from Bali to Sumatra, Java, Borneo and Papua. Dazzling special effects, including world-class lighting and sound, fire effects, smoke, fog and rain make this high-energy performance a must-see!
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourThis unique cultural performance is a theatrical tribute to the traditions of Indonesia, intended to aid in the preservation of its diverse cultures and entertain audiences of all ages from around the world. This high-energy visual tour of the Indonesian archipelago from Bali to Sumatra, Java, Borneo and Papua offers a fusion of aerial acrobatics, astounding costumes and hi-tech special effects. During the 90-minute performance, youll be swept up in a magical tour of Indonesia that includes both traditional and contemporary music and dance.
At one of Balis most memorable attractions, youll be entertained by the Devdan story, which begins when two young children who are part of a tour group in Bali feel bored and climb toward a cliff. They find a treasure chest containing various items that will bring them, and the audience, on a spectacular journey through Indonesia.
Conde Nast Traveller listed Devdan Treasure of the Archipelago in '10 Things to Do with Kids in Bali.' The dynamic performance invites the audience including children to participate with the stage characters and even to dance along!
Upon arrival your host will accompany you to your seat at Balis most advanced theatrical complex, located in the heart of Nusa Dua, the islands number one entertainment area. Choose from an A-category seat with a prime view or enjoy more luxurious VIP seating. If youd like, you can upgrade your tour to include round-trip transport from your hotel.
Inclusions for Devdan Treasure Of The Archipelago Show With Transfer From Bali
- Entrance fees
- Live entertainment
- Local guide
Exclusions for Devdan Treasure Of The Archipelago Show With Transfer From Bali
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
A minimum of of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.