Devon House Mansion Tour With Ice Cream From Kingston
OverviewTour Devon House, the former home of Jamaicas first black millionaire. Now a protected heritage site, view the preserved 17th century mansion and learn about its rich history. After your tour is over you will be escorted to the Devon House I Scream shop for Jamaicas most famous ice cream. Families, couples, and groups especially enjoy this tour!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
You will be met at your Kingston accommodation and transferred to Devon House via anair conditioned vehicle.
After your guidepurchases your tickets, you will be met by a knowledgeable tour guide at Devon House who will take you through the mansion and show you some of the heirlooms and features of the house while telling you about its history. The tour of the mansion lasts roughly 20 30 minutes.
After the tour of the mansion, your next stop is to the Devon House ice cream shop located on the property. Your ticket will allow you a complementary single scoop of ice cream with the flavor of your choosing. You can browse around the grounds while you enjoy your delicious treat, or check out some of the nearby stores such as the Devon House Bakery.
When you are ready to head back youwill be returned to your accommodation in Kingston.
Inclusions for Devon House Mansion Tour With Ice Cream From Kingston
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip air conditioned private transfer
- Entrance fees
- Complementary scoop of ice cream
Exclusions for Devon House Mansion Tour With Ice Cream From Kingston
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.