OverviewJoin Dhaka City Day Tour to explore the capital city of Bangladesh, the historical and cultural treasure of Bangladesh. Your Tour guide will pick you up from your nominated hotel in Dhaka and start your day with visits to Sadarghat and Ahsan Manzil, Lalbagh fort, Star Mosque, Dhakeswari Temple, National Parliament Building, and many other beautiful destinations in Bangladesh.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourAroundÂ 8 am your guideÂ will pick you up from your Dhaka hotel and start the Dhaka city tour covering places like the Majestic Pink Palace (Ahsan Manzil), a one-hour boat toursÂ on the Sadarghat Buriganga River, the Lalbag Fort built in 1678 during Mughol Dynasty, Armenian Church of the Holy Resurrection and the Famous Dhakeshwari Temple Â (Hindu Temple), Curzon Hall, Shahid Minar, Star Mosque, Baitul Mukarram Mosque. After lunch visit the National Parliament Building. In the evening you will be returned to your hotel. The tour ends with sweet memories. Considering the heavy traffic of Dhaka city, the tour will be executed by Rickshaw and CNG Auto Rickshaw. However, if any tourist wants AC private car, one will be provided at the same cost.
Inclusions for Dhaka City Day Tour
- Rickshaw tour unless private A/C car requested
- Experienced Guide
- Toll and entry fees as per mentioned itinerary
- All Taxes and service charges
Exclusions for Dhaka City Day Tour
- Food & Soft Drinks
- Items of personal nature and items not mentioned above
- Any other things not mentioned in the tour program
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.