Dhaka City Day Tour
OverviewJoin Dhaka City Day Tour to explore the capital city of Bangladesh, the historical and cultural treasure of Bangladesh. Your Tour guide will pick you up from your nominated hotel in Dhaka and start your day with visits to Sadarghat and Ahsan Manzil, Lalbagh Fort, Star Mosque, Dhakeswari Temple, National Parliament Building, and many other beautiful destinations in Bangladesh.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tour
Following hotel pick-up by your English speaking driver and guide at 8:00 am from Dhaka City area hotel, your first stop will be Baitul Mukarram Mosque-the national mosque of Bangladesh. The Mosque was completed in 1968 and the Mosque has a capacity of 30,000, giving it the respectable position of being the 10th biggest Mosque in the world.
Head over to Sadarghat river front (enjoy one hour boat riding in Buriganga River).
Then proceed for Nawab (King's) Palace which is also known as Ahsan Manzil or Pink Palace. Ahsan Manzil is an attractive tourist spot in Dhaka. It is one of the most meaningful architectural heritages of Bangladesh. It is situated in Old Dhaka on the bank of the river Buriganga. (Ahsan Manzil Closed Thursday).
Next continue to Star Mosque which is also known asTara Masjid, is amosquelocated in Armanitola area,Dhaka,Bangladesh. The mosque has ornate designs and is decorated withmotifsof blue stars. It was built in the first half of the 19th century by Mirza Golam Pir. Next you head to Armenian Church. Armenian Churchis located at Armanitola in Old dhaka, about 350m south of the Star Mosque. It is a historically significant architectural monument.Thechurchbears testimony to the existence of a significantArmenian community in the regionin the 17th and 18th centuries. Next, you'll proceed to Lalbagh Fort. Lalbagh Fort (Fort Aurangabad) is an incomplete Mughal Palace fortress at Dhaka on the Buriganga River in the southwestern part of the old city of Dhaka. Prince Muhammad Azam, son of Emperor Aurangzeb, began the construction while he was serving as the Viceroy of Bengal. Built in 17th Century dated 1678. Main attractions are - Tomb of Pari Bibi, Lalbagh mosque, Audience hall and Hammam Khana (bathing place) of Nawab Shaista Khan.
Then enjoy Dhakeshwari Temple-The National Hindu Temple of Bangladesh.
You'll have lunch at a local restaurant at your own cost before visiting Curzon Hall, Shahid Minar and National Parliament Building.
At approximately 5:00 pm, you'll arrive back at your hotel in Dhaka City where the tour will end.
Inclusions for Dhaka City Day Tour
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Private transport by air con minibus/car.
- All listed activities.
- All Entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off at Dhaka city area hotel
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Ahsan Manzil entry fee.
- Sadarghat Boat charge.
- Lalbagh Fort entry fee.
Exclusions for Dhaka City Day Tour
- Items of personal nature and items not mentioned above
- Any other things not mentioned in the tour program
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3G Pocket WiFi Rental, Internet Connection in Dhaka- pick up at LAX
- Private Tour 2-Day Dhaka City Tour and Sonargaon Day Tour From Dhaka
- Sonargaon Day Tour from Dhaka
- 2-Day Srimangal Adventure Tour from Dhaka
- Private Tour: 4-Night Sylhet and Sreemangal Adventure Tour from Dhaka
- 3-Day Bangladesh World Heritage Tour: North Bengal
- Old Dhaka City Guided Day Tour
- Old Dhaka Discovery in Day Tour