OverviewEnjoy your day with a bike ride to Diamond Head Crater followed by a hike to the top of this dormant volcano. Guided tour comes with informative narration and lots of photo stops to share with your family and friends. After the hike we head down to a delicious lunch at the base of Diamond Head and show you some amazing places you can visit on your own for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Bike rental, safety helmet, sunscreen, water/sports drink and Hawaiian snacks are included.
- Excellent value for money
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide at Kuhio Beach Banyan Tree Waikiki Beach at 8am, get fit for your bike and receive safety instruction. Begin the tour with a roll into Kapiolani Park to discover its history then we head down to the WWI Natatorium Memorial to see where famed Duke Kahanamoku and others trained for the Olympics. Youll get to visit a secluded green sand beach at the base of Diamond Head, see the Disney house and roll past other homes from the marvels of wealth. Afterwards, pedal up 150 feet to the Diamond Head Light House Lookout. From this advantageous view, you can see surfers enjoying the placid waters of Paradise. Continue the ride on to visit Doris Dukes Shangri-La located in the wealthy Black Point neighborhood. After a short climb, arrive at the Hawaii FIVE-O studios where they film this ongoing series. Next, head into Diamond Head Crater and park the bikes and embark on a 45-minute to 1 hour hike filled with lots of Hawaiian and WWII history. Along the way, youll experience incredible views of Oahus south and east facing shores. After the hike and photo-taking, you'll move down to savor a complimentary and healthy local lunch. This is followed by a visit to Lawsons Station in Waikiki for a sweet Dole Whip soft serve ice cream.
Please note: this tour has hilly terrain and includes a walking hike to the top of Diamond Head. Recommended for more advanced riders/adventure seekers. Ride is between 9 and 12 Miles and will take approximately 3 to 4 hours.
Inclusions for Diamond Head Bike To Hike
- Bike tour
- Use of helmet
- Use of bicycle
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Diamond Head Bike To Hike
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.