Diamond Head Package - Honolulu
OverviewThe Diamond Head State Monument is the third largest attraction on Oahu, with over 1,000,000 annual hikers. Conveniently located near Waikiki, it provides visitors a fun Hawaiian outdoor adventure. Hikers are rewarded when they get to the summit of Diamond Head with breathtaking and spectacular views of Oahu. The hike up Diamond Head is considered a "moderate hike" and takes approximately 2 hours.
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourThis Diamond Head souvenir package includes an 'I Hiked Diamond Head' T-shirt and two certificatesofficial State of Hawaii souvenirs to commemorate your hike up this state monument and U.S. National Natural Landmark that sits on the southern coast of Oahu.
T-shirts are available in medium, large, and extra-large sizes only; they are regularly priced at US$30, so with this package, you're saving $16. If you want to purchase more, they are available for $19.95; additional certificates are available for $4.95 each.
The hike to Diamond Head is considered 'moderate' and takes approximately two hours. Be sure to bring water, sun protection, and comfortable shoes.
Please note: The entrance and parking fees for Diamond Head crater are not included. When you arrive on your own at Diamond Head, you'll need to pay the $1 per person entrance fee or the $5 parking fee. There are only 78 parking spaces at the site; to avoid the busy morning period, you may want to consider going in the slower afternoon period between noon and 6pm (4:30pm is the last admission for hiking).
Inclusions for Diamond Head Package
- Information brochure of Diamond Head
- Two certificates
Exclusions for Diamond Head Package
- Parking fee ($5, payable at the time of parking)
- Walk-in entrance fee ($1 per person)
- Additional T-shirts or certificates, available for purchase
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
It is recommended that you bring water, sunscreen, and good walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.