Digital Photography Class In Yosemite Valley - Yosemite National Park
OverviewThis is small group photo class will take you to select locations in Yosemite Valley to provide hands-on instruction with your digital camera. There is no better means of learning than in the field with one of the Staff Photographers from Ansel Adams Gallery.This class is designed to improve your technical familiarity with your digital camera. You will visit different sites within Yosemite Valley based on what the current conditions suggest will provide the most photogenic views, and learn tricks for different lighting conditions, and how to apply those more broadly to other scenes you experience. Our goal is to improve your proficiency with a camera and give you the tools to further develop your artistic vision.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourMeet your instructor and guide at the Yosemite Village Mall in the afternoon and don't forget to bring your own camera. Head off on foot to see three to five different spots that are ideal for great photography. The mostly flat trails will be, in total, two to three miles (three to five kilometers) so be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
At each site, learn everything from basic equipment usage to composition to shot selection. Get a better understanding of things like zoom, aperture, ISO and shutter speed. In the end, you're photographs will be that much more impressive.
The group size is limited to just 10 participants and is ideal for beginner and intermediate photographers looking to enhance their skills with the camera.
Inclusions for Digital Photography Class In Yosemite Valley
- Professional photographerinstructor
Exclusions for Digital Photography Class In Yosemite Valley
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.