Dim Sum Cooking Class In Hong Kong
OverviewWhile in Hong Kong, learn to make delicious dim sum staples such as bite-sized dumplings, spring rolls and desserts. An expert chef unveils secret recipes and demonstrates how to skillfully combine ingredients before assisting you toward making your own small dishes. In addition to learning traditional culinary skills, put your imagination to use by turning your own creations into cute penguins and lively squid! Youll make shrimp dumplings, squid spring rolls and a penguin custard dessert during your hands-on cooking class while chefs add dishes to supplement lunch.
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at the cooking studio at Tsim Sha Tsui for your dim sum cooking class. Start your 1-hour lesson with a demonstration, watching in awe as an expert chef artistically creates three types of dim sum: shrimp dumplings, spring rolls shaped as squid, and an adorable custard dessert that resembles a penguin.
After each demonstration, head back to your table to study each recipe and recreate each food item under the guidance of your helpful instructors. Youll have plenty of time to perfect the art of dim sum or at least try your hand at it!
While you are stuffing scrumptious ingredients into spring rolls and dumplings, and experimenting with artful designs, chefs are steaming more dim sum in the kitchen to add to your three dishes. At the end of your session, sit down with newfound friends around a set table and enjoy your creations along with a complete menu for lunch.
Chinese Afternoon Tea Menu (subject to change)
- Cartoon dim sum
- Steamed pork dumpling
- Pan-fried pork and vegetable bun
- Poached Chinese cabbage
- Rolled rice cake with red bean
- Chinese tea
Inclusions for Dim Sum Cooking Class In Hong Kong
- Dim sum cooking class
- All necessary equipment
- Personal certificate
- Chinese afternoon tea
Exclusions for Dim Sum Cooking Class In Hong Kong
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
Please arrive at the cooking studio at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting
- Selvatura Park: Hummingbird Garden and Insect Museum Tour
- Private One-Way Transfer: Hurghada Airport to Hurghada Hotels