Dingle And Blasket Visitor Center Tour From Killarney
OverviewTake a small group cultural tour exploring the spectacular setting of the Blasket Islands on the Dingle Peninsula. Known as “the most beautiful place on earth”, the peninsula is dotted with breathtaking archaeological and historical wonders that will capture your imagination and leave you with little doubt why it is the most beautiful place on earth.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourAll aboard for a spectacular small-group tour of the Dingle peninsula. Explore a landscape dotted with amazing scenery as you are taken off the beaten track to experience the real Dingle.
The tour starts in Killarney and lets you experience Dingle in a different way with a voyage along the wild coastline of Dingle. Take in the stunning views of the dramatic and wild coastline before taking a visit to the Blasket Island visitor center to learn about the extraordinary lives of the inhabitants of the island who lived there up until 1953.
In the afternoon, take the time to wander around the vibrant and colorful streets of Dingle before returning to Killarney. A truly mesmerizing tour that will fascinate you at every turn.
Inclusions for Dingle And Blasket Visitor Center Tour From Killarney
- Professional guide
- Entrance to Blasket Island Visitor Center
Exclusions for Dingle And Blasket Visitor Center Tour From Killarney
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dingle and Slea Head Drive Private Tour from Killarney
- Dingle and Inch Beach Day Tour from Killarney
- Dingle and Fungie Dolphin Boat Tour from Killarney
- Ring of Kerry and Dingle Combination Tour
- Ring of Kerry and Valentia Island day tour from Killarney
- Dingle and Slea Head Day Tour from Killarney
- Ring of Kerry and Bray Head Day Tour from Killarney
- Private Tour of Dingle Peninsula from Killarney