Dingle And Fungie Dolphin Boat Tour From KillarneyWrite a Review
OverviewDiscover hidden gems along the Dingle Peninsula on this 1-day Dingle and dolphin boat tour from Killarney. Leave the city behind and travel onto the Dingle Peninsula with a guide. Stop at top natural sites of interest including Inch beach and Slea Head, and enjoy a stroll along the soft sand. Enjoy free time in the pretty town of Dingle to explore at your own pace. Cruise out into Dingle Harbour and meet famous local resident Fungie the dolphin. Then, stop in Annascaul on route back to Killarney.
- Excellent value for money
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the morning in Killarney, then travel towards the Dingle Peninsula to begin your tour. Along the way, gain insight into the region’s history and admire sweeping coastal views.
Stop at Inch beach and Slea Head for a relaxing stroll along the golden sands, then soak up the atmosphere in the pretty town of Dingle at your leisure.
Take to the waves of Dingle Harbour with your guide and meet Fungie the dolphin — Dingle’s famous aquatic resident! Watch as Fungie entertains his audience with spectacular jumping displays in the open waters.
Next, visit Annascaul — once home to 20th-century Antarctic explorer Tom Crean — then stop at a local viewing point at Aghadoe for spectacular views over the Lakes of Killarney. Afterward, return in comfort to Killarney to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Dingle And Fungie Dolphin Boat Tour From Killarney
- Dolphin boat tour
- Round-trip travel from Killarney
Exclusions for Dingle And Fungie Dolphin Boat Tour From Killarney
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.