OverviewThe Dingle Peninsula boasts amazing mountain scenery and unusual antiquities, which you will admire as you travel around this world famous Peninsula. Stop and enjoy Inch beach, a site of incredible natural beauty and one of the most famous beaches in Ireland. Stop in Dingle town, is one of the most picturesque fishing towns in Ireland, and is also famed for Fungi the dolphin who has been a local for almost 30 years.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourThe tour begins with a stop at the famous Inch beach, a beach of outstanding natural beauty and one of the most picturesque beaches in Ireland, which stretches on for several miles along the coast. Depending on the weather and how brave you are feeling, you may like to dip your feet in the Atlantic Ocean! Famous for surfing, Inch Beach has also featured in many films such as "Far and Away" and "Ryan's Daughter".
Slea-Head Drive, this most scenic of routes takes around the most Westerly Coast line in Europe where there will be a chance to sit back and relax as you admire the landscape with views of the Blasket Islands.
Dingle, the main town of the Peninsula and the heart and soul of the region is where we will complete our tour. You will then make your way back to Killarney where your tour will end.
Inclusions for Dingle And Inch Beach Day Tour From Killarney
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Dingle And Inch Beach Day Tour From Killarney
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.