Dingle Peninsula Full-Day Tour From Cork
OverviewThe Dingle Peninsula boasts amazing mountain scenery and unusual antiquities, which you will admire as you travel around this world famous Peninsula. Stop and enjoy Inch beach, a site of incredible natural beauty and one of the most famous beaches in Ireland. Stop in Dingle town, is one of the most picturesque fishing towns in Ireland, and is also famed for Fungi the dolphin who has been a local for almost 30 years.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDeparture:
We leave Bridge Street Tourist Office, (next to St Patrick's Bridge) Cork City at 8.30am. Drive over the Cork and Kerry Mountains. Then we make our way towards County Kerry and the town of Killarney. Here we cross the county bounds at the very top of the Cork and Kerry mountains famed in the song "Whiskey in the Jar". We ease our way towards Killarney with magnificent views of Ireland's highest mountain Carrauntoohil.Killarney Town.
Regularly voted the most beautiful town in Ireland, Killarney is the gateway to both Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsula. Nestled in the valley beneath Ireland's highest mountain range, and surrounded by lakes Killarney boasts some of the most beautiful scenery in Ireland. Lined with lovely shops, pubs and traditional arts and crafts stores, this true gem is a must see for every traveler who visits our motherland.Inch Beach:
Inch Beach is one of the most famous beaches in Ireland, and stretches for 3 miles facing the Atlantic ocean and is renowned as a surfing and fishing location. Its golden sands became well known on the big screen as it has featured in many movies, most notably Ryan's Daughter and Playboy of Western World which was entirely filmed along its shoreline.Slea Head Drive:
Slea Head drive is considered by many photographic magazines as the most beautiful peninsula in the world, and was recently voted the number one area for dramatic shots. The road winds around through Gaelic speaking Corca Dhuibhne beginning at Ventry beach passing by the 4000 year old beehive huts and onwards to Dunquin with amazing views of the great Blasket Island and the Sleeping Giant. The peninsula has fabulous beaches in Coonenoole and Clogherhead where the film Far and Away was shot. We drive through the beautiful village of Ballyferriter.Dingle:
Charming Gaelic speaking fishing village famed in many films like Far and Away and Ryan's Daughter, Dingle is celebrated for having most pubs in Ireland for a town of its size, 52 pubs and 2000 people. We cannot forget Dingle's most famous resident, Fungi the Dolphin.Return to Cork:
Following a fun-filled day on the Dingle Penninsula, we make our way back over the mountains to Cork, where we aim to arrive back at approx 7:00pm.
Inclusions for Dingle Peninsula Full-Day Tour From Cork
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Dingle Peninsula Full-Day Tour From Cork
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.