OverviewThe Dingle Peninsula boasts amazing mountain scenery and unusual antiquities, which you will admire as you travel around this world- famous Peninsula. Stop and enjoy Inch beach, a site of incredible natural beauty and one of the most famous beaches in Ireland. Stop in Dingle town, on of the most picturesque fishing towns in Ireland, and is famed for the local dolphin, Fungi, who has been living in the town for 30 years.
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourThe tour begins with a first stop at the famous Inch beach, a beach of outstanding natural beauty and one of the most picturesque beaches in Ireland. Then continue on a drive of Slea Head, where you will marvel at the landscape of the Atlantic Coast as you travel on this spectacular road hugging the western shoreline. Sit back and relax, admiring views of the Blasket Islands and maybe even see the "Sleeping Giant." You will also stop at one of the most beautiful villages in Ireland - Dingle. Dingle town is truly the heart and soul of the Dingle Peninsula.
The tour will depart from Limerick City and travel via the charming village of Adare down through the mountains to County Kerry. You make a stop in the wonderful town of Killarney, the most well known town in Co. Kerry, as you make our way towards the Dingle Peninsula
You will next take a stop at Inch Beach, one of Ireland's most famous beaches and the home of a surf school. Experience the stunning views of Ireland's Atlantic Coast as you walk along this world famous beach. Next, you will drive around Slea Head, the most Westerly drive in Europe. From there, the tour will continue to travel along the Atlantic Coast with stops for photos at the most dramatic locations
On a clear day, you will enjoy superb views of the Blasket Islands. Your guide will explain how the Island's people had to leave their Island home and move to the mainland. Following a chance to grab refreshments (own expense), you will make your way back to Limerick, arriving at approximately 7:30pm depending on traffic, after a magical day on the Dingle Peninsula.
Inclusions for Dingle Peninsula Tour From Limerick
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Dingle Peninsula Tour From Limerick
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Please note: You must reconfirm your pick up location directly with the supplier. Refer to voucher for further information
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.