Dinner And Chocolate Tour PLUS La Leyenda De Chocolate Tour - Mindo
OverviewFirst you will tour our Artisan chocolate factory with chocolate tasting of our award winning chocolate (International Chocolate Awards and Ecuador Chocolate Awards) Next you will experience our chocolate and coffee inspired or traditional Ecuadorian dishes in our (Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor) restaurant. Wine or beer included.After dinner you will join a festive experience of drummers playing while while you help make Ecuadorian drinking chocolate by hand. Participants will have a chance to help roast, shell, grind and make the spicy chocolate beverage thatthe Mayans and Aztecs drank thousands of years ago while hearing local musicians drum.
Know More about this tour
Starts at El Quetzal de Mindo in Mindo, Ecuador
Trek back in time about 5,600 years where cocoa originated in the Amazon basin of Ecuador. While Ecuadorian drummers play local music. Participants are invited to pick up an instrument and play, if they like.
We will all pitch in and roast cocoa beans over a wood fire, hand shell the cocoa beans and hand grind the warm beans with a stone grinder.We add spices and flavorings that were used 3,000 years ago to flavor our beverage. You will get a chance to mix the beverage until frothy and
serve the beverage to the participants to enjoy an authentic chocolate. After we drink our beverage we are invited to hang out, dance, sing and enjoy. Food and beverages are available for purchase.
Free parking available
Inclusions for Dinner And Chocolate Tour PLUS La Leyenda De Chocolate Tour
- cacao beverage tasting
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Dinner And Chocolate Tour PLUS La Leyenda De Chocolate Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks(available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.