Cabaa Las Lilas
Wstablished in 1995 in a joint venture between Belarmino Fernndez Iglesias, owner of the well-known restaurant chain Rubaiyat in So Paulo, and Estancias y Cabaa Las Lilas S.A., a 4th generation family business specializing in the breeding of the best livestock in Argentina and the Americas.
The selection of the best raw material, together with an impeccable service, has turned Cabaa Las Lilas into a world-class restaurant visited by the most demanding gastronomes. The prestigious American newspaper The New York Times has even named it as one of the 10 best restaurants worldwide. Distinguished continuously since 2007 with the wine spectator award.
Dinner: Three-course menu with a non-alcoholic beverage per person, alcoholic beverages available for purchase.
- Reception: Our Entertainments, homemade breads, marinated and pickled of the day.
- Entrance: Meat empanada or Las Lilas Special Salad.
- Main:Traditional Argentinian meat cut one per person
- Sides: Soufle potatoes or vegetables roasted in the clay oven.
- Dessert: Sweet milk pancake with cream ice cream or homemade flan with caramelized plums in orange syrup.
- Nespresso Cafe with Petit Fours Drink: Mineral water Eco de los Andes or Soda (Coca Cola line)
Located inside the exclusive and impressiveHotel Faena, Rojo Tango is a fascinating showthatconquers all the senses, combining sounds, aromas, colors, movement and flavors.
Enjoy drinks during the show: Malbec, Chardonay, beer and soft drinks included.