OverviewEnjoy a four course dinner and a complimentary glass of wine at one of New Orleans' oldest Creole establishments. Located in the heart of the French Quarter, Tujague's Restaurant has been serving New Orleans' locals and visitors alike for 160 years. In addition to serving traditional New Orleans' cuisine, Tujague's is famous for its boiled beef brisket, a house specialty served with creole horseradish sauce since 1856. Make a reservation to immerse yourself in history tonight!
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Dinner included
- Family friendly
- Choice of seating available
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
Know More about this tour
Dinner reservations at Tujague's are recommended and are available from 5:00pm to 10:00pm daily. Once your purchase is confirmed, please call the restaurant to confirm a time.
The menu with this offer consists of the following:
Course One: House Salad with Steen's Creole Mustard Vinaigrette
Course Two: Choice of Creole Turtle Soup or Gumbo du Jour
Course Three: Choice of Chicken Pontalba or Brisket of Beef with Creole Horseradish Sauce or Puppy Drum Pontchartrain or Abita Amber BBQ Shrimp & Grits
Course Four: White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Maker's Mark Caramel Sauce
*One Glass of House Still or Sparkling Wine per person is included with dinner; Soda, Tea, and Coffee are also included on an unlimited basis.*
Please contact restaurant for additional inquiries regarding the menu.
Inclusions for Dinner At Tujague's Restaurant In New Orleans
- One glass of house wine (white, red, or sparkling) included per guest
- Non-alcoholic beverages
Exclusions for Dinner At Tujague's Restaurant In New Orleans
- Additional alcoholic beverages beyond complimentary wine will be charged accordingly
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please call Tujague's to confirm reservation time
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.