Dinner Cruise In Cairo
OverviewEnjoy a Nile River dinner cruise aboard one of our elegant cruising restaurants sailing the world's longest waterway. You can expect first-class service during your evening dinner Nile cruise, sailing past Cairo's illuminated skyline while you enjoy your dinner. Following dinner is live entertainment provided by a spectacular belly-dancing and folklore show.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Buffet dinner included
Know More about this tour
The evening begins around 5:30pm when your driver collects you from your Cairo hotel in an air-conditioned minivan: pickups from Giza and outer Cairo may start earlier.
You'll board your Nile cruise around 6pm, ready to discover the Cairo skyline and one of the world's longest rivers in style. Gaze up at the stars, admire pretty islands, slender minarets, and sparkling city lights, and feast on a Middle Eastern buffet, including grilled meats, salads, dips, and bread.
While you eat, enjoy a classic Middle Eastern dinner show. Listen to live music, both Arabic and Western, and discover the ancient Arabian art of belly dance. Thrill to the twirling skirts of a whirling dervish, practicing a dance once used by Sufi mystics as a form of meditation, or the leaps and contortions of an acrobat.
You'll return to dock around 9pm, arriving back at your hotel around 9:30pm.
Inclusions for Dinner Cruise In Cairo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Buffet dinner
Exclusions for Dinner Cruise In Cairo
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adult.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day-Tour to Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Sala Din and Old Cairo
- Egyptian Museum in Cairo: Private Guided Tour
- Private Customizable Day tour around Giza, Saqqara and Dahshur from Cairo
- Cairo Stopover Day Trip to Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar
- Best of Cairo:The Pyramids to the Egyptian Museum and Bazzar
- Pharaonic Village and Khan El-Khalili Bazaar Day Tour