Dinner In A Quiet Retreat - RomeWrite a Review
After a day of touring, leave behind the hustle and bustle of Rome and enjoy a private dinner with us in a beautiful and relaxing retreat.
- Medieval Village Of Mazzano
Know More about this tour
The town of Mazzano Romano, only a short distance from Rome, rises up from the valley below, an ancient city of steep winding streets and narrow passageways that meander between thick stone walls. A quiet place. Tranquil. We’ll provide your roundtrip transfer, and then pamper you with a delicious and traditional dinner in our medieval apartment noted for its architectural and design renovations. Sip wine, enjoy the fantastic views from our position overlooking a beautiful forest, and satisfy your appetite with authentic Italian cuisine prepared by your very own chef.
Here, you’ll experience the real Italy.
Inclusions for Dinner In A Quiet Retreat
- Show Cooking
- Dinner With Beverages
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.