You can get the relaxed desert experience with all the enjoyment of the desert without the roller coaster dune bashing ride.
Dinner in desert is served in a well-managed desert camp where you can enjoy sunset view, photographic opportunities from the dunes, camel riding, henna painting, sheesha and unlimited soft drinks, tea, coffee and mineral water.
Seated under a starlit sky, you can enjoy feasting on Middle Eastern grilled meats, breads, and rice with fresh salads while watching squinned belling dancing and a hypnotic tanoura dancer spinning in time to traditional Gulf music. After dinner enjoy smoking sheesha while listening to traditional Gulf music.
- Pick up from and drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai or Sharjah in Land Cruiser
- Traditional Arabic welcome at camp with tea, coffee, dates, and loqimat (traditional Arabic donuts)
- Arabic sweets and fresh fruit
- soft drinks and cold water
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Traditional Henna Painting
- Sheesha area under a starlit sky
- Arabic Dress Photography
- Camel riding
- Beautiful sunset photographic opportunity
- Our driver will drop you back to your hotel or residence after dinner.
Pick ups can be arranged from other Emirates with an extra surcharge. For more information feel free to contact us on +97143599266 or +97150 1595 600