Dino Park And Blue River Resort Adventure In Rincon De La Vieja From Playa Del Coco - Liberia
OverviewGet close-up and personal with life-size moving dinosaurs inside a Paradise on Earth. Experience thrills, a lush rain forest, incomparable views of majestic smoking Rincon de la Vieja volcano, blue rivers, natural mineral hot springs, 80 meter waterfalls and much more.Dino Park is all about family exhilaration and learning too. Your journey will begin with a pickup at your accommodation with a departure at 4pm. Hike in the rain forest for dips under the Grand Waterfalls, cascading pools and along the blue river. After a delicious lunch at Blue River Resort & Hot Springs take dips in 3 different "natural mineral" hot spring pools & 2 fresh water pools with bullet water slide, meander tropical botanical gardens with over 700 varietals, butterfly gardens, orchid garden, hummingbird sanctuary, Koi & Bird & Caiman Lakes, turtle ponds. Take a natural mud bath and sauna; visit miniature donkeys and horses and much more.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tour
7am to 8am: Be picked up and transported with a bi-lingual guide from where you are staying in Playa del Coco to the north side of Rincon de la Vieja volcano, a lush rain forest with blue rivers, natural mineral hot springs, cascading waterfalls and dinosaurs. Location and time will be confirmed in advance.
10am: Arrive at Blue River Resort & Hot Springs for a welcome cocktail at the spa. Change clothing & prepare for adventure.
10:30am: Depart for a short drive to a private park.
- Dino Park: Walk along the forest path looking for life-size moving dinosaurs for a close-up and personal experience.
- Hike: Explore the rain forest and the incomparable blue river, Rio Pnjamo. Take dips under the Grand Waterfalls and other cascading pools.
12:30pm: Return to Blue River Resort to enjoy a delightful lunch.
1:30pm: Choose all, or take your choice of:
- Swim, slide and soak in 5 large pools; 4 of them, unique large natural mineral "green" hot springs; and, 1 fresh water pool with a bullet water slide
- Walk the amazing tropical Botanical Gardens with over 700 varieties of plants, heliconias, fruit-bearing trees, timber-yielding trees, orchid gardens, hummingbird garden, tropical fish ponds and lagoons, turtle ponds, Caimon Lake and Bird Lake
- Experience the lush tropical Butterfly Gardens with 15 species like the blue morpho
- Take a natural mud bath between a hot springs and fresh water river and a natural sauna heated from below by the hot springs creek - all inside the botanical gardens
- See the source of the hot springs bubbling up from the ground at 60 degrees Centigrade
- Visit our miniature horses and donkeys
- Unwind some more, with a spa treatment (extra) at the full service Blue River Spa
Inclusions for Dino Park And Blue River Resort Adventure In Rincon De La Vieja From Playa Del Coco
- All taxes
- Entrance fees
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Welcome cocktail
- Changing room with locker
Exclusions for Dino Park And Blue River Resort Adventure In Rincon De La Vieja From Playa Del Coco
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Spa Treatments (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A waiver of responsibility will need to be signed for the tour to go ahead
Hiking shoes recommended to wear
A moderate amount of walking is involved, including dirt stairs and paths
Bring comfortable clothing, insect repellent, bathing suit, sunscreen, rain jacket and extra clothing (in case of inclement weather conditions)
There is a possibility of cancellation or change due to weather conditions at the site. You will be offered refund or alternative, if known in advance and an alternative if occurs on route.
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Pick-up time and location will be communicated once we know where you are staying.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Arenal Volcano and Baldi Hot Springs Day Tour
- 3-in-1 Arenal Volcano Combo Tour: Hanging Bridges La Fortuna Waterfall and Volcano Hike
- Vandara Hot Springs and Zipline Adventure
- Private or Group Kiteboarding Lessons in Salinas Bay
- Private Rincon de la Vieja Volcano Adventure Tour
- Full Day Borinquen Adventure Tour
- Diamante Eco Adventure Park Day Pass with Lunch
- Zipline, Horseback Riding and Hot Springs Combo Tour