Dirt Mountain Biking In Kaaawa Valley - Honolulu
OverviewThe dramatic beauty of the lush Kaaawa Valley, majestic Koolau Mountain cliffs and stunning Pacific coastline are the backdrop for this epic mountain-biking experience on Oahu. Following your guide on a ride through the Hawaiian countryside, visit a local village, World War II bunkers and scenic filming locations from movies such as 'Jurassic Park' and 'Godzilla.' This is a great introduction to off-road mountain biking and also offers challenges for experienced riders. A deli-style lunch, cold drinks and hotel pickup and drop-off from Waikiki are included.
Know More about this tour
After pickup from your Waikiki hotel, you'll be taken on a drive to the lush Kaaawa Valley, also known as Kualoa Valley, located on the windward coast of Oahu.
When you arrive, your experienced guide will give you a safety overview. Then, strap on your helmet, hop on your mountain bike, and head out through the valley along scenic dirt roads and double-track and single-track paths. These are the same trails used for off-road triathlons such as the Hawaiian Mountain Tour Pro/Am and the 24 Hours of Hell Mountain Bike Race.
Enjoy a thrilling ride through the beautiful Hawaiian countryside and visit a kauhale (village), World War II bunkers and filming locations from movies and TV shows such as Lost, 50 First Dates, Jurassic Park, Godzilla and Wind Talkers. Along the way, admire views of the majestic Koolau Mountain cliffs and stunning Pacific coastline. During the months of December through April, you might see whales frolicking in the ocean from the great vantage points along the trails!
At midday, enjoy a deli-style lunch and drinks, as well as snacks throughout your tour. At the end of your mountain-biking adventure, you'll be taken back to your Waikiki hotel.
Inclusions for Dirt Mountain Biking In Kaaawa Valley
- Mountain bike with front-suspension
- Professional guide
- Hip pack and helmet
- Use of rain gear (optional)
- Deli-style lunch and cold drinks
- Bottled water and snacks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Dirt Mountain Biking In Kaaawa Valley
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
At time of booking, please advise the following details in the special requirements field: passenger heights and lunch preference (turkey, roast beef, ham or veggie sandwich)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.