Discover Amazing Kuala Lumpur City Tour
OverviewDiscover the old and the new on this full-day tour which is designed to give you the best possible introduction to this bustling city as well as the outskirt area.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
First we will make a photo stop at Petronas Twin Tower. Later head out of the metropolis and visit the extraordinary Batu Caves, a limestone hill riddled with caves and cave temples. Climb the 272 steps to the shrine of Hindu Lord Murugan, visited by over a million pilgrims every year on the annual Thaipusam festival.
At the worlds famous Royal Selangor pewter factory, learn about the production methods of this pioneering pewter maker and enjoy a short guided tour of the factory where you can watch how this alloy is turned into popular souvenirs.
Stop at Independence Square before the visit to KL City Gallery. This small museum is an excellent starting point for visitors to learn about the history of KL, in an engaging and informative fashion. As well as a photographic record of the city, entitled "Old Kuala Lumpur", the ground floor has a scale model of Merdeka Square. Another scale model, The Spectacular City Model Show, this time of modern KL, is on the first floor. The museum is housed in an attractive neo-Renaissance structure, which has performed several functions since it was built in 1899, including being the main colonial printing office, and more recently, a public library.
National Mosque is the uniquely designed mosque embodies a contemporary expression of traditional Islamic art, calligraphy and ornamentation. Its most striking feature is the multi-fold umbrella-like roof which symbolizes the aspirations of an independent nation, standing prominently against the skyline is the sleek and stylish 73m high minaret.
Inclusions for Discover Amazing Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Discover Amazing Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
When visiting sacred temples or places of worship, it is best to show respect in dress code. Dress as modestly as possible (shorts, miniskirts and sleeveless tops are inappropriate and must be avoided)
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.