Discover Ancient Hoa Lu And Trang An From Hanoi
OverviewDiscover Vietnams ancient former capital at Hoa Lu, the center of power during the imperial period in the 10th and 11th centuries. Then take a boat-trip to explore the captivating caves, towering karst limestone cliffs and grottoes of Trang An, this are is known to be Vietnams Inland Halong.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourDiscover the Hoa Lu ancient capital and Trang An - Eco tourism complex.
We will pick you up at your hotel and our journey to Ninh Binh Province will take two hours. There, we will stop to visit Hoa Lu, the Ancient Capital of Vietnam in the 10th and 11th centuries. The city stood as the capital for 41 years (968 - 1009), the first 12 years of which were under the Dinh Dynasty of King Dinh Tien Hoang. Later the Le Dynasty under King Le Dai Hanh ruled for 29 years. Both King Dinh and King Le have temples dedicated to them here.
After lunch at a local restaurant, we will take an amazing boat trip to visit Trang An Grottoes, which is known as Vietnams Inland Halong. With 31 valleys and 50 cross-water caves, Trang An is home to 600 different species of flora and over 200 types of fauna, many of them rare and endangered. Rowing through Trang An Grottoes is a one of a kind experience. The quiet fresh air of the highlands is broken only by the sound of birds chirping and the oars stirring the clear water. Look closely as you float to see the wild white goats grazing on the forested mountains that rise up from the water. Trang An Grottoes is truly one of the most beautiful sights in Vietnam. After the boat trip, we will return to Hanoi.
Inclusions for Discover Ancient Hoa Lu And Trang An From Hanoi
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Discover Ancient Hoa Lu And Trang An From Hanoi
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of two people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.