Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza, Sphinx And Saqqara With Private Tour Guide And Lunch From CairoWrite a Review
OverviewIn this trip youll be accompanied all the time with a professional certified Egyptologist/guide. This trip takes you to the earliest known Egyptian pyramids, which are found at Sakkara, northwest of Memphis. The earliest among these is the Pyramid of Zoser (constructed 2630 BC2611 BC) that was built during the third dynasty.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourYour trip starts by a meeting a professional tour guide at your hotel. He will accompany you to the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, followed by a stop at the enigmatic Sphinx; an ancient symbol of the pharaohs' wisdom and strength embodied in a huge sculpture of a pharaoh’s head on a lion’s body. Take a few fantastic pictures from the panoramic area before having lunch at a local restaurant.
The trip takes you then to the earliest known Egyptian pyramids, which are found at Saqqara, northwest of Memphis. The earliest among these is the Pyramid of Zoser (constructed 2630 BC–2611 BC) that was built during the third dynasty. This pyramid and its surrounding complex were designed by the architect Imhotep.
After the tour your guide will take you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza, Sphinx And Saqqara With Private Tour Guide And Lunch From Cairo
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza, Sphinx And Saqqara With Private Tour Guide And Lunch From Cairo
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Passport name and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Giza Pyramids And Sphinx Day Tour Including Lunch From Cairo
- Progarm Cairo, Aswan - Luxor (Nile Cruise) Hurghada 12 Days And 11 Nights
- Progarm Cairo , Aswan - Luxor ( Nile Cruise ) 8 Days And 7 Nights
- Private 8-Hour Tour Of Cairo Including Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum And Lunch
- Tour To Giza Pyramids And Sphinx
- Tour To Pyramids And The Egyptian Museum
- Giza Pyramids, Memphis And Sakkara Tour
- Tour To Museum, Citadel And Old Cairo
- Fayoum Bird Watching Tour
- Tour To Pyramids, Sakkara And Dahshur