Meeting point at 7am at Termini train station (Rome)* and departure with high-speed train for Naples.
Arrival to Naples central station and transfer to the port.
Departure to Capri.
Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto and the Blue Grotto*; along the way, you will see the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
Different stops with free time for swimming and snorkelling, as well as a relaxing stop with snacks and drinks offered on board.
Stop from 3 to 5 hours to visit the island of Capri.
Departure from Capri to the port with limoncello tasting.
Return to the port and transfer to Naples central station.
Departure by high-speed train to Rome.
* Entrance fee to the Blue Grotto is not included. Please, be informed that to enable us to comply with all the stages of the tour, stopping to visit the Blue Grotto will be maximum 30 minutes, sea conditions permitting.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 13 Hrs
Departure Time :
Meeting point at 7am
Departure Details :
Meeting point at Termini train station (Rome)
OverviewFrom Rome to Capri to enjoy the most beloved island of the world. An exclusive tour, aboard a local skiff of Sorrento with only 12 passengers and a professional captain who will let you discover the amazing island of Capri by the sea: you will be conquered by the stunning beauty of the island, visiting hidden caves, enjoying majestic reefs, arches in the rocks, all the famous attractions of the coast and, at the end, you will enjoy the sea jumping into the water. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to visit the island by land for 4 hours.
- INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR:
- Roundtrip Transfers from Naples train station to the port
- High-speed train Rome/Naples round trip
- Professional skipper English speaking
- Appetizers and Drinks (beer wine coke diet coke water limoncello)
- Equipment for snorkeling
- NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR:
- Entrance Fee Blu Grotto: 15,00 euro
- Disembarkation Fee in Capri: 2,50 euro
- Beach towel
- On board will be possible rent multilingual audio guide
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
In case of high tide- sea the Blu Grotto visit could be not guaranteed.
To enable us to comply with all the stages of the tour, stopping to visit the Blue Grotto will be maximum 30 minutes.
Do not forget: swimsuit beach towel sunscreen -sun hat camera - passport.
Maximum: 12 people on board.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket
- Private 4-Hour Tour of Colosseum & Rome Highlights with private vehicle & guide