Discover Herzegovina In A Day Tour From Mostar
OverviewDiscover Herzegovina day tour is a unique experience. Makes you discover several locations worth seeing, exploring, and talking to your friends about. This 8-hour tour during which you can see some spectacular view points, incredibly beautiful places, historical monuments.
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourFirst place is Blagaj a place where history, religion, and one- of- kind nature mix together in a mistic-spiced combination. Dervish house carved into a breathtaking cliff in 17th century,is a place where you can catch
bright sun, blue sky, and fresh water from Buna spring, which is among the strongest springs in Europe.Also in Blagaj in restaurant near river Buna you will have breakfast which is included in tour price.
Second stop is Bunski kanali a place where river Buna flows to river Neretva.
Third stop is Poitelj, listed as a UNESCO heritage site, built in 14thcentury by the order of Bosnian king Tvrtko. Besides its stunning oriental architecture and Ottoman feel, Pocitelj hosts the longest operating art colony in southeast Europe. Artist paint and sculpture every part of Pocitelj, including amazing fruit that grow around it. If you are not an artist, and not planing to paint, you can always enjoy eating figs, grapes, pomegranates and other various organic fruit.
Fourth Kravice waterfalls is a place where we just leave you to have fun,Swim, dive from a cliff, splash, ride a canoe, grab a selfie under one of the biggest waterfalls in Balkans. Its an oasis of life, its an oasis of fun,its everyone's favorite destination.
FifthstopishiddenYugoslavianmilitarybase.After the waterfalls your tour has the taste of ex-Yugoslavia. Infamous socialistic society had huge investments in every aspect of military infrastructure. One of the monuments is located only ten minutes Southern from Mostar, abandoned aircraft hangar. Yugoslavian revolutionary, Josip Tito had fighter jets placed deep in the mountainous bowels of the hanger, ready to deploy. The natural fortress protected the planes from attack, as well as from the prying eyes of citizens and spies.
Sixth stop is located on a hill above Mostar. Here you can see a fabulous daylight view of the town.
Last part of Discover Herzegovina tour is Mostar war tour, explanation of the latest war in this city, and what happened between the lines, based on your tourist guide experiences and first hand stories.
Inclusions for Discover Herzegovina In A Day Tour From Mostar
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Discover Herzegovina In A Day Tour From Mostar
- Entrance fees- Kravice waterfallentrance fee which costs 2 EUR (4 BAM) per person.
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.