Discover Korcula From Dubrovnik
OverviewStart your journey to the island of Korula exploring a small town called Ston, one of the best fortified towns in Europe, town famous for its production of mussels and oysters. Pleasant journey throw the peninsula Peljeac will surprise you with its vineyards, breathtaking views on the small bays and islands. Discover narrow streets, unique St. Mark's Cathedral built in Venetian style, numerous well preserved palaces and a birthplace of famous traveller Marco Polo. Finish your journey visiting winery and tasting local wines and brandies.
- Choice of seating available
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourCca. 08:00 - 9:15 Drive to Ston
09:15 - 10:00 Free time in Ston
10:00 - 11:15 Drive from Ston to Orebic
11:30 - 11:45 Boath ride across to channel
11:45 - 15:00 Free time in Korcula
15:05 - 15:20 Boath ride to Orebic
15:00 - 15:45 Drive to local winery
15:45 - 16:15 Presentation and wine tasting
16:15 - 18:00 Drive back to Dubrovnik
cca. 18:00 Arrival in Dubrovni
Wine tasting included in the price
Inclusions for Discover Korcula From Dubrovnik
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Discover Korcula From Dubrovnik
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wifi Everywhere in Dubrovnik
- Private Transfer: Dubrovnik Hotels or Airport to Mostar, Medjugorje and Sarajevo in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Dubrovnik Sea Kayak and Snorkeling Small-Group Tour
- Dubrovnik Shore Excursion: Explore Dubrovnik by Cable Car
- Private Arrival Transfer: Dubrovnik Port to Dubrovnik, Orebic or Korcula Town Hotels
- Elaphite Islands Full Day Karaka Cruise from Dubrovnik