Day 1: Arrive Delhi
Arrive at New Delhi International Airport, meet our representative and get transferred to your hotel. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi - Shimla
After breakfast, drive to Shimla, passing through various markets, towns and countryside. Upon arrival, check-in at hotel, rest and relax. Dinner and Overnight at hotel. Shimla: The Summer Capital of the erstwhile British India, Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh, a hill station offering mesmerizing views. The place still has the touch of colonial architecture and designs in certain places. The lush green hills and the snow capped mountains, make it a very scenic place.
Day 3: Shimla Tour Shimla and Kufri
After breakfast, day tour of Shimla and Kufri. Visit Jakhu Temple, and Christ Church, Ridge, Viceroy House and Summer Hill.In the afternoon, drive to Kufri (8600 Ft), 18 km/an hours drive from Shimla, and enjoy the beauty of Kufri region. Return to your hotel for Dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 4: Shimla Manali
After breakfast, check-out and drive to Manali. En route visit Kullu Valley. Visit Shawl factory of Kullu. On arrival, check in to hotel. Evening at leisure. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Manali
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Manali. Visit Hadimba Temple, Vashist Hot Springs, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries. Walk around the mall in the evening. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Manali Day Trip To Rohtang Pass (51 Km/3 Hrs Approx.) / Solang Valley (14 Km/20-30 Mins)
After breakfast, proceed for a day trip to Rohtang Pass (13,000 Ft) (SUBJECT TO AVAILIBILITY OF PERMIT), one of the worlds highest motorable roads. Make the most of your visit here by indulging in snow adventure like skiing, paragliding, zorbing, sledging, etc.
If Permit is not available, then visit Solang Valley (8400 Ft), where parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing are a common sport. You can avail all these on direct payment basis. Evening return to hotel. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Manali Dharamsala
After breakfast, check-out and drive to Dharamsala. Upon arrival, check-in at hotel and relax. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 8: Dharamsala
After breakfast, a day tour of Dharamsala. Visit Bhagsu Nath Temple, Norbulingka Institute. Visit Tsuglhakhang, the temple and residence of Dalai Lama. Afternoon, enjoy a walk along the mall road, where Tibetan refugees display and sell their crafts. Also visit St. John in the Wilderness Church. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 9: Dharamsala - Chandigarh
Post breakfast, drive to Chandigarh. Upon arrival, visit Rock Garden, Open Hand Monument and Sukhna Lake. Then check-in at hotel. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Chandigarh - Delhi - Depart Delhi
After breakfast, check out from hotel and drive to Delhi International Airport for your flight to onward destination.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 10 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Departure from Delhi Airport/Hotel/ Railway station
Return Details :
Return to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewHimachal Pradesh (literally meaning snow-laden abode) lies in the lap of the mighty Himalayas, and can undoubtedly deliver an outstanding travel experience to tourists from across the world. Travel to Indias best hill stations, nestled gorgeously in the lap of the mighty Himalayas - Dharamshala, Manali and Shimla. Dharamshala is a place to see thriving Tibetan Buddhist culture in India; no wonder it is called the Little Tibet , which is also the seat of His Holiness The Dalai Lama himself. Shimla and Manali are the two all time favorite Indian hill destination filled with a perfect amalgamation of natural beauty, adventure trails (including some of the highest passes in the world), ancient temples & monasteries and colonial heritage. Embark on a euphoric tour of 9 nights and 10 days, exploring every tourist hotspot, and experiencing these three timeless hill towns of India.
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
- 9 nights accommodation
- Accommodation will be single/Double/Triple sharing basis depend on pax
- Local guide
- Room with Breakfast
- Airport transfer along with assistance upon arrival in Delhi
- All the sightseeing in an air-conditioned private vehicle as per itinerary
- 01 water bottle per day per person
- Including all parking, Toll Tax, and Driver allowances
- Presently applicable taxes
- Entrance fees
- Services of vehicle on leisure days and after finishing the sightseeing tour
- Travel / Medical Insurance.
- Any kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tour / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health and roadblocks and / or any factors beyond control.
- Trip to Rohthang Pass from Manali will be on direct payment basis and will be subjected to issuing of permit. In case Rohthang Pass cannot be done, the client will be taken till Solang Nala Valley.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
You Might Also Like
- Viator Exclusive: Private Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour, Dine with a View and Optional Photographer
- Delhi Agra and Taj Mahal Private Day Trip by Express Train with Lunch
- Private Tour: Agra and the Taj Mahal Day Trip from Delhi
- Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi
- Private Tour to Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Private Tour: Kingdom of Dreams Including Zangoora or Jhumroo Bollywood Show with Round-Trip Transfers from Delhi
- Private Old and New Delhi Full-Day Combo Tour
- Taj Mahal and Agra Private Day-Trip from Delhi by Train