Discover Luxor: 2 Half Day Tours To East And West Luxor Over 2 DaysWrite a Review
OverviewGet the chance to discover the ancient city of Luxor on two consecutive days. On the first day you will visit west bank including colossi of Memnon, Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut temple. On the second day you will visit east bank including Karnack and Luxor temples. One bottle of water will be provided each day.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourDay 1:
After morning pickup from your Luxor hotel or the cruise ship dock, travel in a private air-conditioned vehicle to your first destination, the Valley of the Kings. Serving as the royal burial grounds for the New Kingdom pharaohs, the valley’s rocky mountainside contains more than 60 tombs, the most famous one belonging to King Tutankhamun. Next, travel to the Temple of Hatshepsut, built for one of the few female pharaohs of ancient Egypt. The cool interior features well-preserved hieroglyphics and wall reliefs, with exceptional scenes showing her expedition to Somalia. Returning to Luxor have time for a brief photo stop at the Colossi of Memnon, which mark the remains of the funerary temple of Amenhotep III. At the end of your half-day tour, you will be driven back to your hotel or cruise ship.
Today’s tour starts with a visit to the Temples of Karnack, the largest temple complex in the world at more than 245 acres (100 hectares), and the most sacred of ancient Egypt. As you enter the temples, your guide points out the legacy that different pharaohs left as the complex grew. The oldest ruins date back more than 3,000 years. Stop at the Great Hypostyle Hall, which has 134 columns towering over the massive space. At the rear of the complex lies the sacred lake, where centuries ago, pharaohs and their offerings to the gods were purified. Your tour ends with drop-off at your starting point.
Inclusions for Discover Luxor: 2 Half Day Tours To East And West Luxor Over 2 Days
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water (each day)
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Discover Luxor: 2 Half Day Tours To East And West Luxor Over 2 Days
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Progarm Cairo, Aswan - Luxor (Nile Cruise) Hurghada 12 Days And 11 Nights
- Progarm Cairo , Aswan - Luxor ( Nile Cruise ) 8 Days And 7 Nights
- Tour To Valley Of The Kings And Queens Hatshepsut Temple From Luxor
- Nile Cruise Tours From Luxor
- Tour To The West Bank In Luxor
- Day Tour To Cairo From Luxor By Flight
- Trip To Abu Simbel And Aswan From Luxor
- Overnight Trip To El Minya From Luxor
- Tour Of The East Bank In Luxor
- Trip To Edfu And Kom Ombo Temples