Discover Luxor: Half Day Tour To Valley Of The Kings Temple Of Queen Hatshepsut And The Memnon Colossal StatuesWrite a Review
Half-day tour to see the necropolis of ancient Thebes. Visit The Valley of the Kings, last resting-place of the ancient Pharaohs, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Memnon colossal statues. Also, see the craftsmanship of the locals in an alabaster gallery.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourThe Valley of the Kings: the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial. There are many kings buried in this valley. The most known tomb is King Tut-Ankh-Amon tomb. The Valley of the Kings is one of the most popular tourist sights in the world, and people flock here in huge numbers.
The Temple of Hatshepsut: one of the most striking monuments in Egypt. Queen Hatshepsut was the famous female ruler of Egypt. She posed as a male to gain the throne. The most unique scenes on the walls of the temple were for her expedition to Somalia. Returning to Luxor there will be time for a brief photo stop at the Colossi of Memnon, which mark the remains of the funerary temple of Amenhotep III.
Inclusions for Discover Luxor: Half Day Tour To Valley Of The Kings Temple Of Queen Hatshepsut And The Memnon Colossal Statues
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Discover Luxor: Half Day Tour To Valley Of The Kings Temple Of Queen Hatshepsut And The Memnon Colossal Statues
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.