Discover Luxor: The Karnak Temple Spectacular Sound And Light Show
OverviewKarnak illuminated at night. a story told of ancient civilization, its triumphs, its failures are narrated with dramatic sound and light effects. Let the history and mystery unfold and secrets wrapped in darkness revealed by light.
- Instant Confirmation
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your accommodation in Luxor and transported to The Karnak Sound and Light Show that highlights the dramatic history of ancient Thebes. The show narrates the achievements of some great Pharaohs, with poetic descriptions of the ancient treasures. As visitors walk through the complex, the Pharaohs arise to tell the story of their interesting lives, as haunting music mysteriously flows through this ancient city. Ancient and poetic voices tell the visitors about the birth of Karnak temple and the heroic achievements of the Pharaohs and the god Amon. It is an enchanting and supernatural experience to listen to sound effects and gaze at the magnificent ruins illuminated during the well-presented show. You will be returned to your accommodation.
Inclusions for Discover Luxor: The Karnak Temple Spectacular Sound And Light Show
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Tour host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Discover Luxor: The Karnak Temple Spectacular Sound And Light Show
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Gratuities (Baksheesh)are an integral part of life in Egypt, so it is useful to carry cash in small denominations
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.