Discover Mai Chau From Hanoi
OverviewEscape the big city to experience the lush green valleys, stilt houses and friendly ethnic minority people of Mai Chau. Cycle through peaceful villages, past locals working the land then a traditional lunch and if you are game, have a taste of the countrys finest rice wine!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
We will pick you up at your hotel to travel to Mai Chau located in Hoa Binh Province, approximately 135 kilometers from Ha Noi. We will zigzag along Cun Slope 12 kilometers through Cao Phong District to the Mai Chau Valley. From the top of Cun Mountain, you can admire the superb panoramic view of Mai Chau surrounded by its green valleys and stilt houses.
Come to Lac hamlet is over 700 years old. Many ethnic minorities, including White Thai Ethnic group live in Mai Chau. They live on growing rice and brocade weaving from many generations. This area is deemed as a gift to those loving peace, quietness and enjoying the space of Hoa Binh forest. Besides, on the way to Mai Chau, you can contemplate Thung Khe pass with 1,000 meters height above sea level.
Enjoy a traditional lunch and if you are game, have a taste of the countrys finest rice wine with a local family. Afterward, we will take a bicycle trip around the village to see farmers working on the fields and the locals weaving scarves. We will also visit the peaceful surrounding villages to experience the rustic life of the indigenous mountain people before returning to Ha Noi.
Inclusions for Discover Mai Chau From Hanoi
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Discover Mai Chau From Hanoi
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.