Discover Mexico Park Admission Ticket: Mexico Past And Present - CozumelWrite a Review
OverviewVisit Discover Mexico Park, one of the most recommended attractions in Cozumel with this 'Past and Present' admission ticket. This theme park offers, in just one place, all the wonders of Mexico, so you can truly discover the places, history, art and traditions that make this country so unique. Your ticket includes a guided visit so come and explore this attraction and travel in time and space accompanied by a professional guide to learn all about the rich culture of Mexico.
- Ideal choice for families
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourVisit Discover Mexico Park and have an unforgettable experience exploring its main features and learning all about the culture and history of Mexico. Your Past and Present admission ticket includes a 1.5-hour guided tour to enhance your visit even more with lively commentary. You can stay at the park until close and explore every corner of it. Below are the features you will see:
Video Experience Room:
Visit this room and travel through the colors and emotions of Mexico and discover Cozumel isn't just another island in the Caribbean; it is part of a rich country filled with culture and natural resources.
Outdoor Walk Through Time and Space:
Continue your visit and discover the most emblematic monuments and architectural works of Pre-hispanic Mexico, as well as its colonial and modern times. See impressive replicas including the pyramid of Kukulcan in Chichen Itza. This is a relaxing walk surrounded by the most exuberant and exotic gardens.
Popular Museum of Art
Head on to the museum and be amazed at the unique pieces of art, recognized and awarded around the world. They are made by hand by many of the best artisans in Mexico.
Mercadito Corona Snack Bar
When you are ready for lunch, make a stop at Mercadito Corona and enjoy the most authentic and delicious Mexican cuisine. You can enjoy "Antojitos Mexicanos" and a full "Taco Buffet", along with a variety of salsas and desserts for every taste. The buffet is included in the 'ticket plus lunch' option and has an additional cost otherwise.
You can accompany your lunch with some delicious 'aguas frescas' and even beer. But, if you really want to discover Mexico, you should try a wonderful margarita made out of lemon, mango and even chocolate!
Handcrafts and Souvenirs Shop
If you want to take some great souvenirs, visit this shop where you can find the finest selection of authentic handcrafts, made 100% by hand. These are made by artisans from all over Mexico, so you will truly find unique pieces sold nowhere else in the Caribbean. You will also be able to purchase all tequila varieties available, including the prestigious Casa Jose Cuervo brand which offers limited-edition offer.
You can reach the park as it opens at 8am and enjoy your guided tour at your chosen time, to then spend time at your leisure as much as you'd like. Before you leave, don't forget to check out the newest attraction, the Papantla Flyers which is sure to give you a great experience!
Inclusions for Discover Mexico Park Admission Ticket: Mexico Past And Present
- Entrance ticket to the park
- 1.5-hour guided tour (10am or 1pm)
- Papantla Flyers show
- Free wi-fi
- Buffet lunch (if option selected; includes unlimited tacos, Mexican salsas, one beverage)
Exclusions for Discover Mexico Park Admission Ticket: Mexico Past And Present
- Gratuities (optional)
- Buffet lunch (if option not selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and bring sunglasses, a camera, a hat and cash for additional expenses
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Cozumel Shore Excursion: Mini-SUB Diving Adventure
- Tulum And Xel-Ha From Cozumel
- Mini-SUB Dive Tour From Cozumel
- Glass Bottom Boat Departing Cozumel
- Mr Sancho's Beach Club All-Inclusive Day Pass
- Aquatic Park At Mr. Sancho's Beach Club
- Wheelchair-Accessible Private Island Tour Of Cozumel
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving In Cozumel
- Cozumel Private Sightseeing Tour Aboard Bayliner Luxury Boat
- Off-Road Mayan Adventure In Cozumel With Snorkeling And Lunch