Discover Mexico Park: The One And Only Cacao Workshop - Cozumel
OverviewVisit Discover Mexico Park and learn all about the wonders of Mexico including its culture and traditions. Not only that, but with this ticket, you will also enjoy a guided chocolate workshop in which you'll learn about the production of chocolate in a fun and interactive way.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourTake a visit to Discover Mexico Park and have a great time seeing its main features and learning all about the history and culture of Mexico. On top of this, you'll have a chance to participate in a chocolate workshop where you'll learn all about the history of chocolate and the artisans in Cozumel producing this delectable sweet.
With a professional guide, learn about the way chocolate is grown, its history and significance in Mexico and its origins in the Aztec and Maya culture. You will also learn about the Mexican culture and what Discover Mexico park offers. Get to know about chocolate'shealth benefits and have a hands-on experience making chocolate. Your guides will teach you how to grind the cocoa beans and mix them with the rest of the ingredients so you'll end up with your own chocolate bar to take with you.
You also have a chance to purchase artisanal chocolates and other products made from cocoa so you can share with your family and friends and can explore the park's main attractions with a guide (10am and 1pm tours) or on your own. See what makes Mexico so unique and take wonderful memories with you. Some of the places you can visit include the Papantla Flyers, Video Experience Room and Popular Museum of Art.
Inclusions for Discover Mexico Park: The One And Only Cacao Workshop
- Entrance ticket to the park
- Guided chocolate workshop
- Professional guide
- Welcome cocktail made with chocolate (non-alcoholic for children)
- Chocolate tasting
- Mole tasting
- Maya-style Hot chocolate
- Bottled water
- Your own chocolate bar to take home
- Papantla Flyers show
- Free wi-fi
Exclusions for Discover Mexico Park: The One And Only Cacao Workshop
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to Discover Mexico Park and back to your hotel is not included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and bring sunglasses, a camera, a hat and cash for additional expenses
Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
Note: People who are allergic to some of the chocolate ingredients won't be able to participate. These ingredients include: roasted cocoa beans, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Atlantis Submarine Expedition, Cozumel
- Combo Tour: Cozumel Island and Tequila Tour, Playa Mia Beach Park and Discover Mexico Park
- Caribbean Combo - Sailing, Snorkeling and Sunset
- 2-Tank Certified Dive Excursion in Cozumel
- Escape Room in Cozumel: Maddie's Missing Game
- Cozumel Combo: Jose Cuervo Tequila Tasting plus Discover Mexico and Chocolate Workshop