OverviewCome along for an exciting 3.5 hour tour of Nashville, Music City USA! Travel in air-conditioned comfort to the best and most famous sites in town - The Ryman Auditorium (the one-time home to the Grand Ole Opry), The impressive Parthenon, the Country Music Hall of Fame, and more.
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a narrated tour of Historic Downtown, Fort Nashborough, the State Capitol, The Parthenon, Vanderbilt University and Music Row. Your tour will also include entrance into the Ryman Auditorium - the Mother Church of Country Music, long time home of the Grand Ole Opry and recently voted the finest concert venue in the United States.
You will also tour the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. This 37 million dollar facility is a beautiful tribute to Country Music and the artists who have made it great.
Inclusions for Discover Nashville
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Admission to Ryman Auditorium
- Admission to The Country Music Hall of Fame
Exclusions for Discover Nashville
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.