- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourThis unique tour takes you to a different part of the world, on a visit to a bazaar and the local culture of Delhi.
Discover Chandni Chowk (Moonlight Square), without doubt the busiest market area in Delhi. It dates back to 1638, when Emperor Shahjahan shifted his capital from Agra to Delhi and his daughter Jahanara constructed a square, around which a busy market grew.
Today, Chandni Chowk is home to silversmiths, repair shops, clothiers, spicy street food vendors and traditional sweetmeat shops.
During this walk, explore not just the bazaar, but also the cultural landscape of this area.
Visit Dariba Kalan (the silver market), Kinari Bazaar (wedding market) and Paranthewali Galli (Lane of Parathas). Also visit Gurdwara Sees Ganj Sahib, built at the site where Guru Tegh Bahadur, the ninth Sikh Guru, was beheaded for refusing to convert to Islam.
Go past Jama Masjid (one of the biggest mosques in Asia) before having dinner at local restaurant.
Inclusions for Discover Old Delhi: 4-Hour Evening Walking Tour
- Food tasting
- Bottled water
- Round-trip shared transfer
Exclusions for Discover Old Delhi: 4-Hour Evening Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant meals not included
Minimum age is 8 years
Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Tour: Day Trip To Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal And Agra Fort
- Private Walking Tour: South Delhi Heritage Including Qutub Minar And Mehrauli Archaeological Park
- Red Fort Sound And Light Show In Delhi With Dinner And Private Transfer
- Private Walking Tour: Old Delhi Including Ancient Havelis And Chandni Chowk
- 3-Day Delhi To Pilgrim Varanasi Tour From New Delhi
- 5-Day Golden Triangle Tour With Luxury In Budget
- India Golden Triangle Tours 6 Day With Private Budget
- Golden Triangle With Mumbai And Goa - 9 Day
- Delhi 5-Hour Hands-on Cooking Class With Meal
- City Tour Of Delhi