Discover Puerto Escondido: Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
OverviewDiscover the amazing things that Puerto Escondido has to offer. Explore the public market Benito Juarez, admire the beautiful views of Puerto Escondido from El Faro and board a boat where you will have the chance to watch turtles in their natural habit.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will begin your tour through Puerto Escondido at Benito Juarez picturesque public market. There you will learn more about the trade of local products, such as aromatic herbs used to cook or like home remedies, beside different kind of fishes and seafood caught in the region.
Next you will visit El Faro and Zicatela, places where you can enjoy spectacular views of Puerto Escondido shore, you will have the opportunity to take pictures and walk along the well know Zicatela Beach, famous for being the 3rd place in the world with the highest waves, a perfect spot for surfing.
You will walk through the famous tourist corridor El Adoquin, place where it is concentrated some of the most known handicraft shops from the state of Oaxaca and you can buy souvenirs like black pottery, textiles and alebrijes, brightly colored Oaxacan-Mexican folk art sculptures of fantastical creatures.
Your next stop will be Puerto Angelito Beach, where you will take a boat to admire the cost line of Puerto Escondido from the water. On board the boat, you will also have the opportunity to watch the turtles swimming in their natural habitat. Returning to Puerto Angelito Beach you will also have the chance to take a swim and have lunch on your own at one of its restaurants close to the shore.
Inclusions for Discover Puerto Escondido: Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat ride
Exclusions for Discover Puerto Escondido: Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes
Bring bathing suit, change of clothe, towel, biodegradable sunscreen, insect repellent and cash for personal expenses
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.