Enjoy a 3-hour cycle ride around central Rome and see the city’s legendary sights from the saddle of a comfortable bicycle. Experienced guides will escort you along the riverside of the Tiber, down side roads and alleys to discover Rome’s heart.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide a few meters away from the Colosseum, a perfect starting point for tourists discovering Rome. Then, head to the busy Piazza Venezia through the Imperial Forums.
Admire the Trevi Fountain, and continue to Piazza di Spagna and Piazza del Popolo. Cycle past the shopping street Via del Corso, and ride though to Piazza Navona.
Then cycle through Campo de' Fiori, Rome's historic vegetable market, and cross the river Tiber to Trastevere, unique and popular Roman neighborhood, and back to the Jewish Ghetto and the Theater of Marcellus.
Inclusions for Discover Rome 3-Hour Bike Tour
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Use of bicycle
- Tour leader
- Free bike seat for infants 0-4 years
Exclusions for Discover Rome 3-Hour Bike Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Imperial Forums
- Piazza Venezia
- Trevi Fountain
- Piazza di Spagna
- Piazza del Popolo
- Via del Corso e Montecitorio
- Piazza Navona
- Campo de' Fiori
- Tiber Island
- Jewish Ghetto
- Theater of Marcellus
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats and tag-along are available on request if advised at time of booking
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour starts
Don’t forget to bring an identification document for each participant
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Ancient Rome And Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Skip The Line - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel And St Peter's Basilica Half-Day Walking Tour
- Pompeii And Amalfi Coast Semi-Private Day Trip From Rome
- Christian Rome Afternoon Tour
- Rome In One Day Segway Tour
- Exploring Rome Beyond Sights - Through Flavors, Walks, And People
- Rome Bike Tour - Rome Jubilee Bike Tour
- Rome By Train - Vatican Museum
- Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums
- Beyond The Ordinary Tour