Discover Scuba Diving Adventure - Panama City BeachWrite a Review
OverviewIf you like to snorkel this introduction to scuba diving is the perfect next step to explore the underwater world. You will learn the basics of diving from your knowledgeable instructors who will lead you on a guided tour of St. Andrew's State Park or a local fresh water spring if Gulf conditions are unfavorable.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All necessary equipment included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourYour introduction to scuba diving begins at the dive shop located right on the East end of Panama City Beach. After a brief classroom introduction to the science of diving and functional aspects of the scuba gear you will then be fitted for all the necessary gear. Then you will go to St. Andrew's State Park located just 1-mile (1.6 km) down the street for the in-water training and tour.
At the park, you will meet your instructor who will unload and prepare the gear. They will then go over the wildlife and conditions of the water to help orient you with the marine environment. Next you'll enter the water and briefly practice the basic skills of scuba diving and then begin the tour.
If the group is more than four (4) people it will be broken into two (2) groups to provide a small instructor to student ratio while on scuba. The participants not on scuba will be free to go snorkeling and explore the area from the surface until its their turn. The tour will last between 30-45 minutes.
Please note: transport to the park is not always available, please be prepared to make your own way there after check-in.
Inclusions for Discover Scuba Diving Adventure
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Discover Scuba Diving Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.