Discover Scuba Diving Day Trip Around Koh Samui By 3 Deck Dive Boat - Ko Samui
OverviewJoin a 10-hour discover scuba diving day trip, which is great for those who want to know what it's like to breathe underwater. Explore colorful corals and tropical marine life at two unique locations around Koh Samui without the need for a certification course. View the breathtaking scenery of Angthong National Park and ocean views. With a ratio of 2 students to 1 instructor, you'll enjoy personalized attention. Three packages are offered featuring morning or afternoon departures to suit your needs.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All necessary equipment included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tour
Hotel pickup around 8am in Koh Samui and head to Petcherat Marina Bangrak. Embark on 3 deck dive boat where you'll be taught the fundamentals of diving and how to use the equipment on the way to the dive site. All equipment is included, so you'll be fit for comfort and size. Enjoy a European breakfast and fruits aboard. Each package includes 2 diving spots.
Angthong Marine Park: Saturday and Monday
At Marine National Park, find the greatest biodiversity in the gulf of Thailand. See giant barracuda and their smaller relatives down to the smallest damsel fish. The diversity of hard and soft corals is mesmerizing, with gardens of this marine animal almost everywhere you turn. Nudibranchs are abundant here so if these little creatures interest you, you will find many varied species. Visibility can range from 16-26ft (5-8m) to over 98ft (30m). With Koh Wao and Koh Yippon we are one of only a handful of operators who visit these islands, this means that you normally have the site all to yourself. Maximum depths are fine for all levels of diver, but those wishing to go deeper than 82ft (25m) will have to bring excavation equipment.
Sail Rock: Sunday and Wednesday
Sail Rock is situated half-way between Koh Phangan and Koh Tao, where a huge diversity of marine life call home. Depending on the depth and current which can be moderate, a circuit of the site may take up to half an hour, but normally less. The rock also offers those brave enough the chance to swim inside the rock at 59ft (18m) and ascend up through the "chimney" with exits at 32-39ft (10-12m) and 19m (6m), photographers will love the chimney. Expect to find big eye trevelly, groupers, the resident lion fish, a White eyed moray, Titan trigger fish and huge schools of jacks. Whale sharks make a seasonal appearance and if you get lucky maybe you can spend 2 dives with them. Visibility can range from 26-39ft (8-12m) up to 131-ft (40-m) plus horizontally which is very nice. Bring your camera, torch and your sense of adventure.
Koh Tao: Tuesday
Koh Tao offers a wide diversity of dive sites and marine life alike. Chill out and relax while taking in the picturesque coastline and stunning bays of Koh Phangan. Shark Island is one of Koh Tao's premier dive sites with depths ranging from 0-91ft (0-28m). You may even spot the resident turtle or bump noses with visiting reef or leopard sharks. Shark Island provides diving experiences for all levels of divers, from the novice to more experienced. From shallow inlets where training and skills can be conducted, to various depths for fun diving, or, the more extreme thrill of drift diving with sometimes stronger currents. Other sites around Koh Tao offer a more relaxed diving experience with shallower depths and fringing reefs, while still maintaining the diversity of marine life. Looking closely at the sandy bottom, you may observe beautiful seahorse or starfish.
Inclusions for Discover Scuba Diving Day Trip Around Koh Samui By 3 Deck Dive Boat
- Breakfast, lunch, light refreshments and snacks
- Professional snorkel / dive guide, instructor
- Dive equipment, tanks, weights and snorkel equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Discover Scuba Diving Day Trip Around Koh Samui By 3 Deck Dive Boat
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cooking Class with Herbal Garden by Amari Koh Samui
- Private Arrival Transfer: Koh Samui Airport to Hotel
- Koh Samui Airport Shared Departure Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: From Hotel to Koh Samui Airport by Car
- Day Trip to Ang Thong National Marine Park from Koh Samui
- Snorkel and Kayak Tour to Angthong Marine Park by Speed Boat from Koh Samui