Discover Scuba Diving Experience For Beginners - Cabo San Lucas
OverviewCome explore the underwater beauty of the Cabo San Lucas Marine Park on a 4-hour beginner scuba diving tour. You will receive basic theory and skills followed by a couple of shallow dives under the supervision of PADI certified instructor. If you want to experience what is it like to breath underwater, this may be the highlight of your vacation.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Editor's Pick
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourThis 4-hour scuba diving experience (Resort Course) is the first step of PADI introduction to diving. It will allow first-timer and non-certified divers to be able to explore the waters that Jacques Cousteau called 'The Aquarium of the World.'
Taking an introductory scuba diving course in Cabo San Lucas is a must-see-to-believe experience. During your course, you will see many types of different creatures that your eyes will not believe what they are seeing! Be amazed at the sight of sea lions, rays, jacks, puffer fish, moray eels, big groupers, lobsters and all kinds of tropical fish.
This tour will provide you with training and dives that are guided by PADI certified instructors so you will feel confident and have fun at the same time.
Your tour starts with meeting at a 5-star dive resort. Upon check-in, you will meet your PADI instructor, fill out a medical form and get ready with the gear. Once ready, you'll go to the boat for a short 5 minute ride to the dive site. When you arrive there, you will receive complete instructions about gear, communication, environment and safety procedures. Then, you will start by practicing a few basic diving skills. Not to worry, as they are pretty easy and soon enough you will master them quickly and build your confidence.
Once you are done with the skills, it's time to have the adventure of your life! Your instructor will take you to explore a beautiful dive site and will share with you the wonders of the underwater world. After your dive, you will be taken on a short sightseeing tour to see the Land's End area including the famous Arch and the sea lions colony.
After the sightseeing tour, we will go to another site where you can choose if you want to do another dive, snorkel or just relax on the boat. Each dive lasts about 45 minutes. This is the adventure you don't want to miss while you visit Los Cabos.
Inclusions for Discover Scuba Diving Experience For Beginners
- Local taxes
- National park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Tanks and weights
Exclusions for Discover Scuba Diving Experience For Beginners
- Diving gear rental ($USD35)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Espiritu Santo Island All Inclusive Sailing Trip from Los Cabos
- La Paz Whale Shark Snorkeling Tour and Lunch From Los Cabos
- Off-Road RZR Adventure and Horseback Riding Tour in Cabo San Lucas
- Todos Santos Half-Day Sightseeing Tour from Los Cabos
- Glass-Bottom Boat Ride and Snorkel Tour in Cabo San Lucas
- Private Sport Fishing Trip in Cabo San Lucas