Discover Scuba Diving For Beginners In Athens
OverviewHave you always wondered what its like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but arent quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving for beginners is for you. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. Athens coastline is ideal for beginners to dive: warm water with great visibility and a stone's throw from Athens center. Don't miss the opportunity! Maximum of 6 travelers per booking.
Know More about this tourEnjoy our complimentary pick up service from your Athens hotel with our airconditioned mini van - a 30 minute drive to the dive sites.
As soon as we reach the dive site, your experienced instructor will make a short briefing on what to expect and the few simple skills you'll need to know to dive safely, such as mask clearing, how to equalize your ears to the water pressure, regulator usage, proper fin kicking and basic hand signals.
Your instructor will also provide all the basic scuba gearyoull use which is very well maintained every year and small age.This includes a mask, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, wet suit, dive gauges and a tank.
After the briefing, it is time for the thrill: Inno more than 30 feet (10 m) deep in crystal clear warm waters , you will discover what it is like to breathe underwater for the first time!The marine life you will admire consists of eels, octopuses, sea basses, breams and schools of wide variety of Mediterranean fishes and lots of macro creatures.
All beginners will scuba dive in small groups of no more than six divers at a time, per Instructor, so that personalized attention is given to each one of you . Also, all divers are DAN insured.
Last but not least, our crew also holds an underwater camera and - if you wish - we will make sure that all your memories will be recorded and givento you at the end of the dive - free of charge!
Inclusions for Discover Scuba Diving For Beginners In Athens
- Guided diving excursion by an experienced divemaster
- DAN insurance for divers
- Use of all necessary diving equipment
- Roundtrip transportation from Athens hotel / port to diving location
- Light refreshments
- Bottled water
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Discover Scuba Diving For Beginners In Athens
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children (min. 12 years old) must be accompanied by an adult
Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A maximum of 6 people per booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Underground Athens by Athens Underground: Sections Through Soil and History plus Kerameikos
- Small-Group Cultural Nemea Day Trip including Lunch and Wine Tasting
- Electric Bike Parnitha Mtn Tour - Athens National Park
- Self Guided Electric Bike Athens Tour - The Alternative Picture of the City
- Electric Bike Athens Tour - The Alternative Picture of the City
- Shop til you Drop in Athens!
- Out of The Ordinary Mycenae and Nafplio Day Trip with Visit to Craftsmen
- Sunset RIB Boat Tour of Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon from Athens