Discover Scuba Diving In Boracay - Manila
OverviewDiscover scuba diving in Boracay, one of the best beaches in the world. The PADI professional instructors at WaterColors will give you the best introduction to this popular and exciting watersport.Have you always wondered what its like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but arent quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health. Grab your friends and family and enjoy our pricing tier. Book now!
Know More about this tour
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. Youll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your open water dive adventure. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what its like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that youll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Registration and gearing up at WaterColors
- Classroom session
- Shallow Water Session: a few steps from WaterColors into the pool-like shallow waters of the White Beach of Boracay
- Open Water Dive - 30 to 45 minutes (based on air consumption) in a beautiful reef teeming withmarine life, only 5 minutes by boat off the White Beach
Inclusions for Discover Scuba Diving In Boracay
- Instructions from a PADI Professional Dive Instructor
- Use of Complete Dive Gear
- Boat Transport
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Boat Driver/guide
- Hot and Cold Shower
Exclusions for Discover Scuba Diving In Boracay
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (inquire on availability per course)
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
All participants heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All participants weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- San Pablo Trails Mountain Bike Tour from Manila
- Corregidor Island Historical Bike Tour from Manila
- Santa Inez Waterfalls Mountain Bike Tour from Manila
- Wawa Dam Bike Tour from Makati
- Round-Trip Shared Transfer from Kalibo Airport to Boracay Island
- Bambike Ecotours: Intramuros Experience (Bamboo bicycle tours)
- Private Half-Day Shore Excursion Old Manila
- Private Half-Day Shore Manila City Tour by Jeepney