Discover Scuba Diving Including Lunch At Isola Bella - Taormina
OverviewGive scuba diving a try with this activity that introduces the basics. If you don't feel quite ready to launch yourself into a certified course or you don’t have a lot of time, this course is the perfect fit. After a scenic ride on the dive boat along the Taormina coastline, you will experience two dives under the guidance of a certified scuba diving guide. At the end of the tour, enjoy a delicious fish based lunch just a few meters from the waters of the nature reserve of Isola Bella.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourPrepare to be amazed by the unique morphology of the coast and its wonderful sea floor. Colorful Mediterranean Sea fans and Pinne Nobilis, which is the biggest Mediterranean clam, will frame your dive. After meeting your diving professional guide who will offer a detailed dive briefing, get fitted in full scuba gear and receive an introduction to the various dive sites. When your group is ready, you will head out into the beautiful turquoise waters of Taormina;s bays and get ready for your underwater experience.
Before heading underwater, enjoy a scenic ride on the dive boat and admire the magnificent views of "Isola Bella" and "Grotta Azzurra (Blue Grotto). You will dive under direct guidance of a certified dive instructor to maximum six meters. During this experience you will learn how to use scuba equipment and get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. If you like the Discover Scuba Diving and want to try some more, you can do a second dive with a maximum depth of twelve meters. You will discover what it feels like to breathe underwater and how easy this becomes after a few minutes.
Dive in the marine reserve of Isola Bella, a beautiful island with its steps and walls studded with sponges and astroidies (small sea daisies). Marvel at the sea life and feel free to ask any questions about the creatures you see. Refreshments are offered to all guests during the tour and along with our friendly staff you will enjoy the magical atmosphere of Sicily. Our crew will be on hand throughout this experience to guarantee your safety and enjoyment with care and professionalism.
At the end of the tour you will be accompanied by your guide to a Restaurant by the waters of Isola Bella Natural Reserve where you can relax and enjoy a delicious fish-based meal.
Inclusions for Discover Scuba Diving Including Lunch At Isola Bella
- Pick up in central located meeting point
- Boat ride along the coastline of Giardini Naxos and Taormina
- 2 dives with certified scuba diving guide
- Air supply underneath the boat and an oxygen tank and first aid kit on board
- First class equipment
- Refreshments on board: soft drinks, seasonal fresh fruit, and Sicilian liquors with local biscuits
- Fish-based lunch
- 1/2 liter of mineral water
- 1/4 liter of local wine
Exclusions for Discover Scuba Diving Including Lunch At Isola Bella
- Extra drinks and personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
The skills you learn during this experience count for the PADI Scuba Diver certification or Open Water Diver certification
All divers will be asked to complete a registration form
The dive boat is a comfortable 7.5-meter diving RIB with a roof
Please advise any specific dietary requirements or allergies at time of booking
All dives are within the recreational no decompression limits
Tour is available in English only
Minimum age is 10 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 4 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.