Discover Scuba Diving Including Sightseeing Boat Tour - Cabo San Lucas
OverviewEnjoy a 3-hour introductory scuba diving tour. The first breath and amazing underwater experience will be something you will never forget. If you never dived before, you’ll learn how to use scuba equipment in shallow water and get an introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world, in a safe and fun way. Your tour includes equipment and a professional guide.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourYou will head to Plaza Embarcadero dive resort in Cabo San Lucas and check-in. You will meet your instructor who will give you a medical form, show you a video and fit you with the gear. Once you are ready, you will board a boat for a short 7-minute ride to the dive site.
At the dive site, the instructor will give you a complete instruction regarding the dive including breathing underwater, using the gear, communication, environment and safety. At the beginning of the dive, the instructor will introduce you to few basic skills which you will learn and practice. Once you are done with the skills and ready to have the adventure of your life, your instructor will take you to explore the beautiful dive site. You will be able to see tropical fish and creatures that are hiding beneath the surface of the ocean.
After the dive, you will enjoy a boat tour to see the the Arch, Sea Lion’s Colony, Pelican Rock and more and then head back to Cabo San Lucas.
Inclusions for Discover Scuba Diving Including Sightseeing Boat Tour
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Discover Scuba Diving Including Sightseeing Boat Tour
- The listed price does not include a $USD2 parking fee (per hour), payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Diving gear is not included, payable at the office $27us
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Marina entrance fee ($USD 1)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Los Cabos Combo Tour: Glass-Bottom Boat Ride and City Sightseeing
- Fiesta Dinner Cruise in Cabo San Lucas
- Private Tour: Los Cabos Coastline Sightseeing Cruise Including The Arch
- 2-Tank Dive Tour in Cabo San Lucas for Certified Divers
- Los Cabos Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private Luxury Sailing Yacht and Snorkeling in Los Cabos